The Residence At Timber Pines - Spring Hill, FL

Best place ti live out your twilight years, by far

The Residence at Timber Pines is beautiful, friendly staff and residents are happy. Everyone says they wish they would have moved in sooner. I couldn't agree more. They provide wonderful care and many opportunities to participate in activities and encourage involvement in the community giving a sense of purpose. I have not found a better place to live out your twilight years.

Hello Michele,

Thank you for providing The Residence at Timber Pines with an excellent rating! We strive to provide excellent quality service to our residents and are proud of the dedication that our team provides every single day. Thank you for your feedback and support. Please don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Avi, Executive Director
[removed]

What A wonderful place

My parents have lived here for the past year, my Dad in Independent Living and my Mom in Memory Care. Everything, from their apartments to the staff, has been great. Prior to their moving into The Residences, I worried about their quality of life in their home and the stress on my Dad in caring for my Mom. Since they've move, they've both done so well and are happy and flourishing. They receive the highest quality of care and I appreciate the way everyone has supported them, from the culinary staff to the excellent nursing staff to the compassionate and caring Executive Director. What a great place!!

TGG Communications

Hello,It is a delight and honor to hear that your parents are happy and flourishing. We are so happy to provide excellent quality of care to the residents and are proud of the dedication our entire team provides daily. Thank you for your feedback and support! Please don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions. Best regards, Tabby Diaz, Executive Director

We have decided to choose Residence for Respite care. Thank you for your assistance

TGG Communications

Thank you for your review! It is always a pleasure serving you and our community. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or anything else to better serve you. Sincerely, Tabby Diaz, Executive Director

This community is satisfactory

I am not sure if they have hired a new activities coordinator. They have a calendar of events, however I am not sure they are if they are following through on these. I do not like that they do not help dad walk during the day as he is not as active as before he moved in. They do not take the residents out to get fresh air during the day. He seems to like the food and the community is clean. The staff are very nice and seem competent.

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our community has a full calendar of daily Life Enrichment activities that helps keep residents active and social! Please let myself or another team member know if there is anything we can do to make your father's experience the best possible one.
Sincerely, Tabby Diaz, Executive Director

Great place

A really good choice! Friendliness, service, excellent food, we love it! Far exceeds others we have visited.

Hello Doris and Pete,
Thank you greatly for your feedback! We are incredibly pleased to know that you are happy with Timber Pines. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you ever have any questions, or just want to talk!
Sincerely, Tabby Diaz, Executive Director

Easy and great home experience

We have been very pleased with everyone at Timber Pines residence it has been a really easy transition and we thank you

Hello Eileen,
I really appreciate your review, and that you took the time to share your feedback! My door is always open; please reach out whenever you may need.
Have a great day,
Tabby Diaz, Executive Director

So happy with The Residences.

My dad moved into independent living and my mother into memory care at The Residences at Timber Pines. When we first walked into The Residences I was blown away by the beautiful, clean, well decorated the place it and how friendly everyone was. We had looked at several places and this one is by far the best. One thing I noticed right away was how great the residents looked, happy and engaged. This was not the case when we toured other places. The Residences helped make the move so easy and seamless. Since their move in May, we have been so happy with the service and care my parents have received. Top notch and professional. My parents are both thriving at The Residences. The only regret any of us has is that they didn't move sooner. Really a great place with great staff and service.

Hello L. Jones,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review The Residence at Timber Pines! It is a true pleasure to hear how your mother and father, as well as your family, have enjoyed our community. That means the world to us; it is our mission to provide the highest quality of services and care! If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Have a great day!
Sincerely, Chris Adam, Marketing Director

When you walk into the building, it i...

When you walk into the building, it is nothing like any other place we had been for my Mom. It was clean, everyone we ran into was very friendly and outgoing, both workers and people living there. It really had a classy home feel. While we looked around, we met a lady in her upper 80s who had lived there over 10 years! Very impressive. We were told the Executive Director had been there since before the building opened in 2000, the Chef has been there 14 years and other staff had been there for 14 years. I feel that is important because my Mom will get the know the same people who will take care of her. They were re-coating the pool and hot tub but we did talk to one man who swims everyday. They have Licensed Nurses, not just aids, who take care of the people who live there. Both my wife and I thought that was important for my Mom...that a person with medical knowlege is better than just an aid or caregiver. I am brining my Mom back to see it, and have lunch next week.

Rather nice looking place

Rather nice looking place

Located on 28 beautifully landscaped acres complete with paved and lighted walking paths, butterfly gardens and ponds, The Residence at Timber Pines features three distinct levels of living:

Independent living

Assisted living

Memory Care

The Residence at Timber Pines was built in 2001 by The Goodman Group, a senior living company with 50 years of experience, dedicated to the well being of all residents and team members. The Goodman Group has been active in the development and operations of senior living and health care communities in Florida and throughout the United States since the 1970's, including The Palms of Largo an Intergenerational Living Community, located in Largo, Florida.
Our Mission is to create gracious senior living environments which promote creativity, vitality and productivity among our valued residents.

You are invited to take a tour and discover the benefits of The Residence!

ALF #9870