Atria Windsor Woods - Hudson, FL

Beautiful place, very friendly staff and residents.

Very friendly staff - and helpful. I didn’t consider this location since they had the larger studios and apartments - we were looking for smaller spaces

Nice Tour

We toured the Atria Windsor Woods and it was a very nice community. The staff was friendly and helpful answering the questions we had about what they could offer for my dad. They could not accommodate my dad's dietary needs so we chose another community that was a better fit.

Terrific Organization

I have always been impressed with this facility and personnel. Always well maintained, and super nice people. However, their response during this dangerous hurricane was beyond impressive. Instead of hunkering down and crossing their fingers they evacuated all of the residents and staff to a hurricane safe facility at Disney in Orlando. They organized buses and vans to safely and comfortably evacuate the residents and their essential belongings. While they were at Disney they continued to entertain everyone, even having [Removed] there to sings songs and call a bingo game. Beyond terrific. All the while there were daily updates sent to the families (like me) keeping us well informed. I can't thank these folks enough. Bravo. Terrific job.

Friendly Staff!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my mother and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them . They had a nice activity program available for the residents and I thought the layout was easy to navigate through. In the end decision it was just not the right fit for us and we chose another property.

Perfect Move For My Mother

This is an amazing community. I'am about ready to retire and move here myself. My mother is doing very well, and I'am very satisfied with her move to this community. I know she is safe, and in great hands. The staff in this facility is first class. Everyone from the director to the head chef, and they have been great to work with. The community is spotless whenever I visit. They do a great job with the cleanliness. They provide good meals, and have nice activities offered for the residents. This was really a smart move for my mother, and her needs. I have already recommended this community to my friends, it is a great community.

A good place

My parents seem to enjoy living at this community. The staff are friendly and excellent at what they do. The food is good and the community is well taken care of. They offer a calendar of daily activities. I would recommend this community.

Would Live In This Community Myself

This community is working out well for my father, and his needs. I do feel comfortable with the care he is being provided with. He has settled in well. They have a wonderful staff, at this community. They are polite when I visit, and are helpful when needed. The community is well-kept, everything looks great when I visit. The meals are excellent. I would live in this community myself, and I would recommend it.

Too Far For Us

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. My tour went well, but I did not feel this was the community for us. The location was too far me to travel too, and the community appeared to be outdated. The experience was a good one, but this was not the facility for my mother.

Kate Vance

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I’m sad to hear that you didn’t find Atria Windsor Woods to be a good fit for your and your mother. If you have any additional feedback or questions, please feel free to reach out directly at [removed].

About To Move In

I am happy with the community I picked out. I like that it is close to my daughter's house. There was a discount with the cost and that helped me out. The apartment is so small that I am not able to bring all of my things but they clean the apartment once a week for me.

A good community

My loved one stayed at this community for a short time and she really liked it. The staff were nice and even brought her meals to her room when she was not feeling well. She liked the food. They offer daily activities, however she was not able to participate in any. The community is clean and she had a patio the overlooked the lawn.

I like it!

Everything has been fine here. The food is good and I like going to the dining area. I really have not started getting involved with any activities yet, but they have a lot and I like to be active. I can't say that I have any complaints about this place.

Excellent place to live

Atria Windsor Woods is a fabulous place to spend your retirement years especially if you are slowly losing your independence. The staff and residencees are great. They are both friendly and helpful. A great example is an incident that took place today. Our manager, Joel, saw that the front desk was backing up and needed help. He came out of his office to see if he could help. I happened to be next in line, so I told him that I needed to have a chair moved from my apt. to another person's apt. as I had an extra rolling chair that I wasn't using and the other person, who is 95 and legally blind could use it to move closer to her tv. He volunteered to move it right then and did so. He is a great manager. Many people in his position would have stayed in their office and never lifted a finger to help. The other staff members may see someone struggling and offer help. I am very happy here.

changed her to a new place

Mom has been there a little over a week. Food is great, they keep her busy, very nice one bedroom unit with balcony. Every body is very nice and helpful, and they project such a good feeling that my aunt is going to move in next month.
One more thing it was cheaper then where she was.

Mom is quite happy!

My Dad just recently passed away and my Mom is at Atria Windsor Woods where she seems to be quite happy considering the circumstances. She is still trying to adjust to things but the fact that she is there gives us all a peace of mind. The staff are extremely nice and comforting and check in on my Mom frequently. The food at Atria is really good and I am very confident that we've picked the right place. I would definitely recommend to anybody anytime!

Very Impressed

I was very impressed with the way they showed us everything and took us in. Very friendly, didn't seem to be hurrying us, we took all the time we needed. We thought it was a really good experience. Good sales people who followed through with what they said.

love the place

My parents have only been there at Atria Windsor Woods for about six weeks now, but thus far things are going very well. They love the place and it is going very good for them. The care is excellent. Dad's dementia is steadily getting worse so I am not sure how long we will be able to keep him there. The facility is very nice. One area where they could improve would be to change the menu more often.

Kate Vance

Thank you for your review of Atria Windsor Woods. We're so glad to hear that your family has been pleased with their experience. We also welcome your feedback about the menu options, and will use this suggestion to continually enhance our resident's dining experience at the community. If you'd like to share more with us, please reach out to us at [removed].

Looked like a very nice place

We had a mixed experience with this community. From what we saw the facility itself was beautiful and clean, and the staff were all very helpful and professional. However, a few hours after signing the contract my loved one decided she just was not ready for the move, and we called them to let them know. They told us it would be no problem getting a full refund. For the next 6 to 7 weeks we never saw the refund, and every time we called them they had a different excuse. We eventually had to get the corporate office involved, but we did end up getting the refund. It was a very nice looking community, but our experience with the business office soured the experience as a whole.

Kate Vance

I am sorry to hear of your difficulties with the refund process. Your feedback allows us to improve our processes and prevent future issues from arising, so they are very valuable to us. We realize the decision to choose senior living is not an easy one for families to make and are sorry for the added distress. Please feel free to reach out to us directly via [removed] if we can be of service to your family in the future. We wish you the best!

A wonderful community

This is a wonderful place! The staff is terrific. What makes it more appealing is that each apartment has its own screened-in balcony or patio. Makes for a more homey feeling and is very unusual in assisted living communities that we visited. The dining experience and food are delightful. The Engage Life staff do their best to provide diverse activities and musical entertainment for all to enjoy. The nursing staff are exemplary; concerned and caring folks; we feel comfortable leaving our mom in such good hands.

Very nice looking community!

We toured this community when we were looking into senior living options for my loved one. I was very impressed by what I saw during the tour, this was by far the most beautiful community we toured. Both the facility itself, as well as the location, were very nice looking! However, it was also one of the pricier options we looked at, and we weren't as impressed with the size and layout of the individual rooms.

Five Stars

Atria Windsor Woods is a great community, mom has only been there for a few days but so far so good. The place is very clean and the staff are all very friendly. They have activities for the residents everyday and even had mom circle all the activities she would like to participate in. This is a place I wouldn't mind living in myself. My mom is safe and even though she has her own apartment she is not alone and that is what we were looking for. So far I give them 5 stars across the board.

Review of Atria Windsor Woods

Though my folks are not moved in yet the experience thus far with AWW has been nothing but positive. The client reps. Sharon and Jay could not be more helpful. The business office is in transition currently so that has not been as smooth as it could have been. I don't doubt it will be fine after transition is over. I would recommend AWW based on my experience so far.

Atria Windsor Woods is a warm independent and assisted living community that offers seniors all the comforts of home. Look forward to a fulfilling day with social opportunities, activities, educational programs and wellness events. Take a morning swim in our pool or enjoy a short walk outside; we offer countless opportunities to make the most of retirement living. We are located on 10 acres in Hudson, Florida, a suburb of Tampa, FL. Creating an environment of trust and companionship, Atria Windsor Woods provides the ultimate senior living experience, with delicious dining, dynamic calendars with more than 200 monthly events, and the freedom to choose which opportunities to explore next.