We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
The Etta at Shavano Park - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.
- Resident Activities
- Recreational & Social Activities
- Full-time Activity Director
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Nurses on Staff
- Respite Available
- Aging in Place
- Secured Facility
- Toileting & Incontinence Care
- Secured exterior courtyards with walking paths and professionally manicured landscapes and gardens
- Memory Care Services
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
Our pet-friendly community in San Antonio, Texas, offers both assisted living for seniors needing a little help with day-to-day activities and memory care for those who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's or another type of dementia.
As an assisted living resident at our community, you’ll relish a busy social calendar and a life of independence while still receiving the personal assistance you need. Should your needs change over time, and you require memory care, you have the assurance of knowing you can remain here, in your home, with familiar surroundings and close friendships that are so important to your happiness and well-being.
We offer studio and one-bedroom apartments in a variety of floor plans. All apartments have ample storage space, large picture windows to let in plenty of natural light, private bathrooms and individual climate controls. Housekeeping, laundry and cable television are included.