We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
The Etta at Shavano Park - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.
- Meals Provided
- Hospice Available
- Pets Allowed
- Respite Available
- Aging in Place
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Toileting & Incontinence Care
- Nurses on Staff
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Complimentary Transportation
- Secured exterior courtyards with walking paths and professionally manicured landscapes and gardens
- Recreational & Social Activities
- Full-time Activity Director
- Memory Care Services
- Secured Facility
- Resident Activities
Our pet-friendly community in San Antonio, Texas, offers both assisted living for seniors needing a little help with day-to-day activities and memory care for those who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's or another type of dementia.
As an assisted living resident at our community, you’ll relish a busy social calendar and a life of independence while still receiving the personal assistance you need. Should your needs change over time, and you require memory care, you have the assurance of knowing you can remain here, in your home, with familiar surroundings and close friendships that are so important to your happiness and well-being.
We offer studio and one-bedroom apartments in a variety of floor plans. All apartments have ample storage space, large picture windows to let in plenty of natural light, private bathrooms and individual climate controls. Housekeeping, laundry and cable television are included.