Brookdale Niagara - North Tonawanda, NY

Brookdale Niagara - North Tonawanda, NY has yet not published prices.

Happy family at peace now

Incredible care at Brookdale Niagara Assisted/Enhanced Assisted Living . We looked at all our choices in Niagara County and there is no comparison. I found out while visiting that this community has the only Enhanced Assisted Living care in the county. They have 18 years tender care to so many families in the area. I feel so much safer knowing that my mom will not have to move out once her care needs change. I learned the differences between traditional assisted living and having an ENHANCED Assisted living license.

Mom already has difficulty getting out of the chair unassisted and has incontinence she struggles with. These normal issues would be reasons she would have to leave a traditional assisted living. I am so glad I did my research and picked the best choice for my mom. Having the stand alone memory care next door is a blessing because now mom can focus on getting stronger and dad gets the specialized memory care he needs. They see each other every day but mom can get time away to start e.noting life again knowing dad has the best care imaginable.
I cannot say than you enough for the kind care. Beautiful place, sense of peace now. Always pick the best for your parents. The cost was very reasonable as well and worth every penny.

Not For Us

I toured Brookdale Niagara while looking for a place for my loved one. The community itself is nice, and I liked that they provided meals and that my loved ones would have round the clock care. However, they are at different care levels, so they would not be able to stay together. This community would not have been a good fit for us.

Tender care

The most comprehensive and kindly given care around. We researched carefully before bringing our father here. It has proven to be completely true. We are so grateful.The family can all catch our breath finally. Thank you for caring so tenderly for our dad. He loves it here and we all feel so welcomed. Great communication, meals, activities and a beautiful environment.

Mom is Well in This Community

I'am comfortable with my mothers move to this community. So far everything is working out pretty well. She is safe, and in good hands. The only thing I would say needs improvement, is the administration. I feel they are a bit disorganized. Other than that issue the care staff is good. They are kind, and helpful when needed. They do a good job with the cleanliness. My mother is pleased with the meals. The location of this community is convenient for us to travel too. Overall it is a community I would recommend.

happy repeat family

This is the only place I will ever consider having my mom. Brookdale NIagara (was sterling house niagara when our Aunt [Removed] was here), They took great care of our Aunt and so far my Mom loves it here. Her suite is so nice with two large windows, a kitchette, walk in closet thats bigger than mine, and a huge walk in shower. I forgot that some of the rooms have larger living rooms as welll. Many of the staff have been there for years and it speaks to their commitment to the residents. We already know how kind that staff are to the people living there. The food is exceptional and we have all had a chance to eat lunch with mom. We feel like mom gets so much special attention. She seems happy, and safe, and important again. This is exactly what we hoped for. Thank you to APFM for pointing us in the direction years ago...

Happy mom and relived family

The Enhanced Assisted Living is why we came to Brookdale Niagara. Our Elder law Attorney and our geriatric care manager both independently mentioned this facility. We decided to visit and met with the admissions director. The staff was so friendly as we went through the community. It all felt right. The people living here seem glad to tell you what a nice place it is. We chose to come here about five minutes into the tour. Everything felt authentic and just a great place. Mom was on the short waiting list for a couple weeks and has been very happy living at Brookdale Niagara.

Homey and comfortable.

We stopped in unexpectedly. The staff were all so kind to us. The managers and care givers all introduced themselves as we toured. The residents all seemed happy and well cared for. The facility was spotless. I was kind of shocked at how clean and homey it was. It is small which we really loved. There are 45 suites. We saw a patio apartment, it had a kitchenette, nice sized living room, walk in closet, one bedroom and a lovely private patio. We have toured a total of ten places. Brookdale Niagara is by far the nicest community we have seen.

Great place

This place is perfect. I understand now why three different friends recommended Brookdale Niagara. They have the something special here. We are so pleased with our visit. I'm looking forward to having my Father here soon. They have a short waitlist.

at ease with our choice Brookdale Niagara

We visited Brookdale Niagara, the Enhanced Assisted Living and the Memory care community. We were unsure which would be most appropriate for our mom. Both are incredibly clean, friendly, warm and are beautifully decorated.
We met with [Removed], the marketing director and she kindly showed us both places. The staff in each community welcomed us. Their was a mix and mingle event going on in the gallery. It was a great opportunity to see the residents and staff interacting and enjoying themselves. The music and laughter made me smile. What a lovely place. We believe we have the found the place for our mom.

A gem. Just the place for my mom.

The Enhanced assisted Living Community is incredible. The reputation for exceptional care is well known. The campus has both an Enhanced Assisted Living and a Memory Community Next door. The residents seem happy and engaged. It is a very welcoming one floor environment.
The grounds outside were park-like. Such a lovely community.

It Was Not The Best

The tour I had here was not the best. The room I was shown was not the best looking and I felt it was smaller. I feel they can improve on the cleanliness to not have a bad smell in the building.

The cost of living at Brookdale of Niagara

The cost structure is high and if your parent(s) has a memory loss problem, you are looking at 7000.00 a month to have them live in the assisted living area. The activities and services for the assisted living people ARE NOT the same for the senior retirement house next the assisted living house. The people in the assisted living are low maintenance and does not require a lot of attention. The staff are friendly and nice but the cost base for what your love one received is too high for most people. This is a place for people who are in the high income range and Brookdale does not take Medicaid. This is a for profit corporation structure housing unit.

High Expectations

I have high exceptions with my mothers care and where she will be living. I feel like I finally found a place where she is happy and comfortable. This is a nice community and the staff has been good. They are good at addressing my concerns. She has made a few new friends and she loves the food. Everything is working out well and I would recommend this community.

Brookdale Niagara Memory Care is the only community I would ever feel comfortable caring for my dad. We looked at many other places(Erie county, clarence, Williamsville andNiagara county ). The community is spotless with beautiful decor. The cost was a good value. The care givers were friendly, all introduced themselves. We felt at ease. The reputation for excellent care at this facility is impeccable.
We are finally sleeping at night knowing we made the best choice.

very caring

Brookdale Niagara is a great facility to be at. The staff is very friendly and caring when it comes to the residents. Anytime you have an issue there they are willing to correct the issue. They are very caring for their residents.

Great place to live!

Brookdale Niagara has a wonderful staff, great food and lots of activities to keep me and my family busy and active.

very friendly

They seem to be very friendly at Sterling House of Niagara and genuinely concerned about moms welfare.

Communication could be improved, however. In the event of any incident, they need to do a better job keeping me informed.

We've been very happy with them.

We've been very happy with them, it's been going really well. I don't know that it could have gone any better. They are paying attention to the residents.
When we walked in I knew this is it and I felt secure leaving her there. When we walked in to visit (the woman in the kitchen, which is very open, nice, and clean, with a lovely dining room) the lady was very friendly. There was a mix up with who was supposed to show us around but they handled it great. From the head of maintenance to the kitchen person, they all made sure we were taken care of, and the kitchen woman was phenomenal. They offered more assistance than others did. I had a really positive experience with them.

Talked to the Director. Very helpful...

Talked to the Director. Very helpful. Sterling is Assisted Liv, Clairbridge Niagara is dementia.

Wonderful - toured and met with Sales...

Wonderful - toured and met with Sales rep - love it

Great place, abit far for shopping an...

Great place, abit far for shopping and Dr's. great level of care, very small, did not try the food. Price is high, rooms are small. Very friendly staff.

one floor plan, relatively small in s...

one floor plan, relatively small in size,bright with a lot of windows,country setting,one bedrrom available very small,residents all known by director, people playing cards, residents see alert and cheerful

Brookdale Niagara provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.