Heathwood Assisted Living at Williamsville - Williamsville, NY

Heathwood Assisted Living at Williamsville - Williamsville, NY has yet not published prices.

Privately owned facility

This was our runner-up facility for my Mother. It has a very nice layout and the community was nice. The marketing director who gave us our tour was actually the owner’s daughter. She was very receptive and was informative in answering our questions. The only down-falls I had about this community is they didn’t have any transportation for doctors’ appointments. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Definietly a place for Mom

My family had looked at several assisted living centers to find a place for Mom and didn't feel comfortable with any of them until we saw Heathwood. We walked in the door and were welcomed with a warm hello and smiling faces. The tour showed us a home environment which was clean and odorless with many extras, including a movie theater, showers that looked like spas and a jacuzzi tub if my Mom wanted a bath, not your typical "center".

We decided this was the next place Mom would call home. Sandy & Tricia made the application and move in an easy process and walked me through each stage step by step. Now Mom has three cooked meals a day in a restaurant style setting with peers her age, daily activities and just this week went on an excursion to a museum and lunch. Heathwood does a great job of handling her laundry, maintenance immediately set up her tv and phone as well as hung pictures and the aides are kind and gentle. Having Mom at Heathwood not only provides me piece of mind, but also has given me some extra breathing room, which I really needed.

Heathwood Assisted Living at Williamsville....the perfect place!

Heathwood Assisted Living earns a 5 star review each day! My 98 yr. old Mom has been a resident for 4 years. Our family, of 5 generations, couldn't be happier she is there. From the well-groomed, lovely exterior, front & back, to the interior decor it is "home" for her.
The entire staff is just the best! Every person on it treats each resident as if they were the only one living there, w/respect, dignity, safety & comfort. "One-size-fits-all" is not practiced, as each resident's needs are personalized. It's notable that residents are called by NAME, without fail, by Administrators, Nurses, CNAs, all employees and volunteers.
Eating meals is leisurely "dining", friendships are formed, conversation flows and the meals/ service are superb.
Each day the calendar of events is full. Heathwood has one of the best activities and wellness programs available! Weekly concerts are held, daily news & exercise, arts, crafts, games, movies, shopping and out- to- lunch trips, summer picnics, gardening, just sitting in the sun or shade, with family or friends, monthly birthday celebrations, holiday special events, etc. fill the hours. There is socialization, learning & fun for all interests. Families are encouraged to join in, while visiting.
Heathwood is the place you WANT to be, not HAVE to be.
I'm blessed that my mom lives there! To leave her, after visiting, I know she is where she is cared about, in every way! NICE....

Heathwood Experience for Mom

My soon to be 92 year old Mother is a resident of Heathwood Assisted Living in Williamsville, New York and has been a resident for around 6 months. The front office administration, nurses, aides, recreation and daily activity planning personnel, and food operations and maintenance employees have been tremendously helpful in getting Mom used to her "new way of living" and adjustment from coming from a home where she lived in for over 64 years. They have kept me continually informed of any changes involving Mom as regards any changes with her prescriptions that she is given daily, as well as any noticeable changes with Mom's psychological state. Heathwood is extremely clean with a wonderful "pay attention to detail" philosophy. Additionally, the meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are always prepared with care and giving the residents the right blend of healthy foods. I am very fortunate to have my Mom in a caring, supportive and loving atmosphere found at Heathwood and give it a "5 star" rating!!
Bill Munson

Located in Williamsville, Heathwood is a beautiful assisted living residence which offers both NYS licensed Assisted Living Program (ALP) and Memory Care assisted living. Round-the-clock care and support accompanied by a lively social program encourage well-being and independence.