Atria Covina - Covina, CA

Nice senior living residence. It looked clean and well decorated. The seniors looked happy.

I liked this place. Clean safe, friendly, great activities, that is really important that my mother in law be engaged in these.

Care for family

This is a nice community for care. The staff is nice and caring. The community is nice and she is happy with the menu of the healthy meals. They offer a lot of nice activities for her to participate. We would recommend the care and nice value of this community to other families.

Friendly Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community. All of the staff where very friendly and welcomed my loved one and I into there facility with open arms. I thought they had a nice floor plan that was easy to navigate through with lots of great amenities to offer all of the residents. i would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

Great Community!!

I had a really nice tour of this community and thought the staff did a great job at providing my loved one with lots of great information. We did not feel rushed or pressured which I was really thankful for. They had a nice floor plan that was easy for us to navigate through with lots of great amenities. Overall we have no complaints and would defiantly recommend this place.

Wonderful experience!!

My mother was only at this community for a short period of time due to health reasons but she was really happy with everything while she was there. She had no problems with the food and really enjoyed many of the amenities they had to offer all of the residents. I was comfortable with the quality of care the staff provided her and would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

Tasty Meals!!

I am pleased with how everything has been going so far for my mother at this community!! There is always room for improvement and accommodations to be made like the organization of the staffing especially. The thing I am most impressed with at this facility is the quality of food they serve. My mother is a very picky eater and has been loving the food, so that says a lot.

Friendly helpful staff on move in day

I live in another state but when my mother moved in the community was very clean and well maintained.The staff was very friendly and helpful during her move. Since moving her in I have been in contact with family who visits her and they say she is adjusting well. They haven't mentioned if she is participating in activities but I know they do offer them.

Great place. Most places are comparable to current home. No longer searching. They will budget other expenses. Thank you so much for all your help

Still Getting Adjusted, But So Far a Good Experience For Us Here

My father in law is doing pretty well here at this community. He is still adjusting a bit, but so far everything is going well. This is a good community, they do a good job with keeping everything nice and clean. They have a great staff, they have been pretty responsive. There are activities offered for him when he is ready to participate. He is very pleased with the food, the meals are nice. We know he safe and in good hands here. This is a community I would recommend,it has worked well for us.

No Problems With This Community

This is truly a lovely community and everything is working out very well for my mother.The community looks great, they do a very good job with keeping everything nice and clean. The staff is wonderful, they are very nice and welcoming. She is trying some new activities. She loves the food, the meals are very nice. Carlotta our advisor from a place for mom was amazing. I could not have done this without her help. I would absolutely recommend this facility.

Thankful for Atria Covina

My Father is doing alright at Atria Covina. We are thankful we found Atra. And thankful for A Place For Mom's help, I would definitely recommend them. This has been a positive experience. The staff at Atria are very helpful. They do offer activities, but he is not interested in them. The food is good, my husband has gone and eaten there with my father as well and says it is good. This community is not as convenient for us as we'd like, we'd like one closer to us, but this is what we can afford. We are pleased and thankful he is in this nice facility. This is the best we can get.

Food Is Outstanding

I have built a wonderful relationship with the people working at Aria Covina. The food is absolutely wonderful, which is a big plus for my loved one. They answer all of our questions and it is just a nice facility.

For the price: not impressed by facility. On busy street, no grounds(green area). Some units open directly into parking lot - not safe. Smelly in many areas. But very friendly staff (maybe too friendly to the point of unprofessional-was approached by friendly shuttle driver who had brought in a gift of pastry during the tour. He was trying to "sell" me the community again in the parking lot as I'm leaving).

Kate Vance

Thank you for coming in for a tour of our community. We apologize for the unpleasant odor you mentioned and will make sure to pass your comments on to the appropriate directors to ensure it will not be an ongoing issue. We very much believe in the service we provide and get very excited at the possibility to help people improve their quality of life and apologize if that came across as overselling. If you would like to discuss your experience in more detail or feel we can be of further service to your family, please reach out via [removed], including “Atria Covina” in your subject line so we may more quickly connect with you. We are here to help!

Good experience!

Good experience!

Atria is wonderful!

Atria Covina Assisted Living

Excellent staff, nice home environment.

Review of Atria Covina

I absolutely love it here. It is very welcoming and friendly. The atmosphere is great and so are the staff.

Review of Atria Covina

They take wonderful care of our dad. Activities are frequently offered. Staff is great!

Review of Atria Covina

We love this facility! They have helped my grandpa so much! He now lives a healthy, social, active life! Thank you Atria!

Review of Atria Covina

I give Atria Covina Assisted Living 5 stars!!!!!

Atria Covina Assisted Living

Not enough room to give all the kudos - Keep up the great work!!

Review of Atria Covina

Very nice and clean facility. Good service, happy people.

Review of Atria Covina

Very nice and clean facility. Good service and happy people!

Review of Atria Covina

My father is well taken care of here at Atria.

Review of Atria Covina

Atria Covina Assisted Living is a very good community.

Review of Atria Covina

I give Atria Covina Assisted Living 4 stars!!

Atria Covina Assisted Living

My brother Dave has lived here for a year and is being so well cared for. He enjoys the staff and the other residents. I join him for lunch frequently and enjoy the various activities. Everyone is very welcoming. Beni is the greatest.

Review of Atria Covina

This is my mother in laws second day and so far the staff have been wonderful. They are so friendly and caring. She loves the food. I feel very good leaving her in your hands as I get a very good vibe here.

Mom loves the facility!

Atria Covina Assisted Living

I love everyone who works at Atria!!! Big hearts!!!

Atria Covina Assisted Living

Excellent care and receptionist and staff are very accommodating. My mother was here in 1997 and although we had some problems with this facility, I can see it has improved a lot.

Review of Atria Covina

Great Place! Looking forward to my turn.

Review of Atria Covina

I am the president at Atria. I've lived here 10 months. I am very happy here and the workers are very helpful and kind.

Review of Atria Covina

Clean building. Friendly staff, warm, caring directors, activity directors. Great programs and activity.

Review of Atria Covina

Very good accommodations of the staff and the seniors that attended our presentation.

Atria Covina Assisted Living

The staff are the greatest!!! The management is truly concerned about our well being and the care staff meets our needs. Atria Covina is the best place for me and my needs.

Review of Atria Covina

Excellent crew - energetic and well-versed! I give Atria Covina 5 stars!

Review of Atria Covina

Atria Covina is great! I give this community 5 stars.

Review of Atria Covina

Based on my loved one's experience, I give Atria Covina 5 stars!

Helpful and Willing to Work With You

Having my mother go from an apartment by herself to Atria, she seems to be better. She's not so isolated. They do look after their tenants and they listen to your concerns and help you out. I've had some concerns about my mother and I talked to the management and we are working together to get her situated. I would recommend it.

They've got a whole board of activities. They have bingo, go out to lunch, shopping, church - anywhere they want to go, they can go. That's the best part. They have wine and cheese tasting and entertainment coming in. The food is great - I know, I've eaten it. They have a private dining room that you can reserve for just your family for birthday parties or Thanksgiving or Christmas. It's really nice. It's a small community with maybe 62 residents.

Very cheerful which is a good things.

My brother had two strokes and is in “Atria Covina”. There is a guy their named Ruben, he is very helpful. The lady who is in charge of the social center is very cheerful which is a good thing. My brother is in very good hands I don’t have to waste my time with any additional worries.

They do not accept Medicare/SSI/Medic...

They do not accept Medicare/SSI/Medicaid or Medi-Cal.

This was okay but not a great locatio...

This was okay but not a great location. The room smelled like paint and the closet was really small.

LaDawn K.

Thank you for your feedback on our community. I apologize for the paint odor you encountered on your visit with us. We try to arrange our painting schedule to offend as few residents and visitors as possible. Our closet sizes vary slightly from room to room. We are happy to make recommendations on how residents can maximize the closet space with shelving or perhaps an additional dresser. Our community is located just 1/2 mile away from the civic center, library, senior center, weekly farmers market and the city's largest park, and our residents have rated us #1 in the company on the customer satisfaction survey. We hope that you will come visit us again soon, and if you have any questions, please email us at [removed] and include the Atria community name in your subject line.

Atria Covina is a warm, close-knit community where older adults build lasting friendships. Visit with friends and family in the landscaped courtyard, or relax with a book in the sunroom or library. Atria Covina is conveniently located near shops, banks, medical facilities and places of worship.Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 180 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 21,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 13,500 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

License #191592479