Brookdale Skeet Club - High Point, NC

Brookdale Skeet Club - High Point, NC has yet not published prices.

Taking good care of mom

Brookdale Skeet Club was the best choice for my mom. They are taking such good care of her and her care needs. They couldn't do any more for her if they tried. The environment is absolutely warm and comfortable and is very homey. The food is excellent, I have dined with her on several occasions, and the meals are delicious. The staff really tries to encourage the residents to engage in the activities. My mom is one who does not like to participate much, but they still try and get her to join in. There are nice walkways for the residents to be able to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. There is transportation for the residents to go out on excursions if they are able. I would definitely recommend this community to others.

Homey Feeling!

Brookdale Skeet Club is a beautiful and clean community, with just the right homey feel for my mother in law. The staff is friendly and caring and attentive to her care needs.
There are plenty of activities that the staff
encourages her to engage with the other residents and teaching her to communicate in ways such as with an iPad. There are nice walkways to enjoy the outdoor, seating available to relax and enjoy the company of other residents, or sit quietly and enjoy the surroundings. I would definitely recommend Brookdale Skeet Club to friends and family.