Brookdale Goodlettsville (MC) - Goodlettsville, TN

Brookdale Goodlettsville (MC) - Goodlettsville, TN has yet not published prices.

There is Room For Improvement

There were a few thing that were inconsistent but they are working on it. They said they would waive the sign in fee. Now we are getting billed with interest fees. I am told someone else in the home office is billing us.
The community is clean and my mom is eating good meals. I feel she is getting well cared for. The location was important and the main reason for choosing them.

Brookdale Memory Care- Goodlettsville, Tn

Please do not even consider this place for your loved one. The care and staffing are unbelievably state minimum, no communication-even with corporate, the place and rooms are filthy, soiled linens way too often, missing clothing and personal items, food is barely enough for them and pricing is unlimited to their discretion. Pricing went from $4200 a month to over $7,600 a month when loved one was placed on hospice, because of "the level of care". After nearly 2 years of praying for better conditions, we were asked to leave, because they could not meet our expectations. It was truly a blessing. Less than a month later, our loved one passed away peacefully at a wonderful loving facility. FYI these conditions are not standard or at all acceptable in a caring memory care facility.

very good care services

The staff is wonderful at Clare Bridge. They are always attentive to all the residents. They took very good care of them. The food is also good. The facility is well kept. They really care about the residents there. They offer lots of activities to the residents.

Wonderful

Things are going great. They are wonderful over there. He seems to be settling in well. At first it was kind of rough. He is adjusting well now. A Place for Mom was really a big help and I appreciate all they have done.

Constant care

I like the fact that they have a constant caregiver that is there 5 days a week. There aren't a whole lot of different people that my Mom has to get used to. They seem to get to know the families and there is a lot of communication and interaction. I also like the fact that when an issue arises, they get right on it and try to get it resolved.

I think their coordination needs work. That is the only reason I gave them a four-star rating. Other than that they have been great.

It's been an adjustment

My mom has been there a short time, and I'm very pleased. We're still in the beginning of everything, in kind of an adjustment period. There's been a few incidents with my mom but I feel it's just because the staff has to learn her needs and she can learn how to ask for better assistance in the future.

Good care, bad customer service

We had a very mixed experience with Clare Bridge of Goodlettsville (now a Brookdale facility). To start with the positive, they had a very good staff to resident ratio, and in general did a good job looking after the people who live here. However, you also paid a premium for that level of care and staffing, it was very expensive. However we also ran into quite a few issues during my loved one's stay here. There was a big problem with her belongings getting lost. She went in with 7 or 8 sets of towels/handtowels/wash cloths and by the end of her stay there all but 1 had gone missing, and the same was true of the sheet sets she brought. The most egregious example was that after a pipe burst and Mom's furniture had to be relocated they managed to lose her giant cherrywood headboard. I don't even understand how you can simply lose a large piece of furniture like that.
My main issue with our experience here is that after Brookdale took over the facility the customer experience took a sharp decline, and any attempt to speak with their corporate office was a real nightmare. Things became very impersonal and bureaucratic.
Overall, if you can afford it it is somewhere your loved one will be well cared for, but I cannot vouch for it as being a particularly pleasant experience.

I have been extremely satisfied with Clare Bridge since my husband has been there. The friendliness, the activities, the care and consideration shown to the residents and their families by the staff, the fun and fellowship offered to the residents has impressed me and my family. We are grateful for the professionalism of all the staff at Clare Bridge.

Daughter

Not happy with them right now. They have staffing problems. Some of the staff are very caring and helpful, while some are rude and take it upon themselves to determine what care is needed without consulting family.
My loved one also got hurt there. If I could move my loved one right now...I would. Someone at the top needs to get it together.

Unprepared for tour. Nice ...

Unprepared for tour. Nice living skills stations. Clean. Expensive, a la carte care pricing.

We started out at about a 4.5 and they have dropped since then.

They had some management turnover, we started out at about a 4.5 and they have dropped since then. We chose the site based on the executive director and the marketing person. If the current director had been there when we were looking we would have found a different place. The workers are still the same so far. The day to day staff is the four and a half. I haven't seen the activities or marketing director in a little while. There are still things going on. I have tried the food, I did have the Thanksgiving meal and it was good, and she was able to invite four people, they had a very nice set up. It would make me feel a little better, if right after lunch when the caregivers kind of disappear, to assist the residents, they should leave somebody there to keep an eye on the residents not being assisted.

This is a good facility.

This is a good facility. The lady over there Chris she was very personable. We walked around and it looked very nice and was a comfortable setting. It was just a lot of money. They seemed to be personable but didn't seem over-personable, they stayed kind of businesslike. They were a little more expensive than another place that was similar.

Liked It

I really liked Clare Bridge. If I had moved my parents back to Tennessee, I would have moved them here. The facility was really new, and I liked that. The staff was friendly, and the location was very convenient.

Bad experience

It wasn't good. They let him get out 3 times and he got hurt really bad, they didn't tell me anything, he had fallen and we had to take him to the emergency room. Then they let him get raw sores so we had to take him to the hospital again. The girl that runs it is leaving and she and I were the best of friends, she tried to do something about it and the wouldn't let her.

Brookdale Goodlettsville provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.