Hickory Hills Alzheimer's Special Care Center - Hendersonville, TN

Memory Care at Hickory Hills

Mom's New Home

Our entire experience with Hickory Hills has been exceptional. They have truly been there for us. The moment I walked in without an appointment, I had immediate assistance and undivided attention to answer any questions and immediately start helping me with the process of moving my mom into her new home. They provided the emotional support that my mother needed as well as the family to help make her transition as smooth as possible. The first time I took her to look around, she got upset, but they were right there with us helping to calm and reassure her. When move in day came, she marched right in like a child being brave on their first day of school! It was amazing! They are so good to my mother. The entire staff is absolutely the best ever! She is happy and very well cared for. She has put weight back on and does not look frail and feeble anymore. They definitely have the best chefs to be had. My mom has gone up two pant sizes! The food is wonderful.
We are always greeted with smiles and made to feel welcome to be with her as much as we want.
One of my main goals was for a positive
environment where she would get physical and social stimulation. She absolutely shines, always smiling, happy and thriving!!!
We were so blessed that this wonderful community opened up just a few miles from
our home.
I highly recommend Hickory Hills to anyone who has a loved one affected by this horrible disease. I have spent a lot of time there and it is immediately obvious of how much the staff cares for the residents. The staff is happy and pleasant. The residents are very well cared for. Every need is attended to. It is clean and pleasant, a very happy place.

Care over all!

I feel that this community is severely understaffed. The residents are not getting the care that they need. The Director of Nursing is very rude and unprofessional. When I have an issue she tries to throw the blame on others. The community is clean and neat and we like that. The food is good and appropriate for the residents.

The Best around

I would like to take sometime and let everyone know about what great place this is. From the 1st day we arrived til now 6 months later the staff here and falsitiy are the best around. My father was a handful he first arrived and took a lot of work, now as he as slowed it even takes more effort to keep him clean, fed and happy. The service has never changed even know there more residence. I will always referre people here long after he is gone. My hope and prayers are that you never have to use a falsity like this for your loved ones but if you do you owe it to your self and your loved one go for a visit. I promise its the best Alzheimer's care you can find and the food is also wonderful. There like family to my father.

We like this community for the great care that is being received. They give personal attention. They have activities and she does try to participate when possible. The food is good and they assist her in her meals. We like the layout of the community being oval and that is very good. We highly recommend this wonderful community for the excellent care and value for the care of a loved one.