Legacy at Cranberry Landing - Rochester, NY

Legacy at Cranberry Landing - Rochester, NY has yet not published prices.

Legacy at Cranberry Wins My Award for Senior Residence

From the first time my daughter and I entered Legacy at Cranberry Landing ("Cranberry") to check it out as a potential residence for my Mother, we were impressed with the friendliness and welcoming that we received from residents and staff.

My mother has since moved in, and she loves it. Now, she is so busy with activities and events at Cranberry, that we must make an appointment to visit her! We couldn't be more thrilled.

Every day is filled from morning through evening with things for residents to participate in. Cranberry has transportation that takes them to places like Wegmans, Target, and even to the casino!

Watermark Ambassador

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I’ll read your review to the team and acknowledge them for their dedication and thank them for a job well done. Please stay in close contact and let us know what we can do to ensure your Mother continues to thrive here at Legacy at Cranberry Landing. Sincerely, Jennifer LaFountain, Executive Director
Posted on behalf of Jennifer LaFountain.

I started my tour at 11am, yet I did not see residents and staff interacting in any activities. The building had a bad odor.

Expensive but nice with great entertainment.

It was nice, and they had great entertainment. They had music groups and trips to museums, people coming in, magicians. Though it did get to be very expensive.

Wonderful activities director

100%! She loved it, the staff went out of their way. She really hated to leave but it's an independent living and she wsa getting to the point where she needed more care. They had music but they had a good activities director. She always had something going on, whether they participated or not was another matter but there was always something for them. A lot of our parishoners are there and she took a bus load of them to the festival and she was always willing to take them out.
They provide really only one meal, a continental breakfast, a lot of starchy stuff, they cleaned once a week and they were supposed to do a major thing once a year but I don't think they did that but we were alright with it.