Little Falls Garden Apts. - Little Falls, NY

DON'T MOVE INTO THE BLDG

Manager is a narcisstic drama queen and liar. When I moved in, there was a large hole caused by shoddy plumbing under kitchen sink. Her response, "Old property manager and walked away." Coming back from shopping getting out of car with heavy bags, "The snow plow, the snow plow!" Standing in knee deep snow to carry bags into building. Tenant next door let cat out, which urinated and took bm right under my bed room window. Told her even showed a picture of the cat. Still nothing done. Same head cases leaving cat food out and skunks coming at night 2 eat it. Spent my money, not this cheap manager, on skunk repellent. Numerous times the same tenant did not clean litter box and the smell in my apt big time. Super did BBQ heavy smoke some times fires on patio outside my apt windows. Numerous head cases as tenants. Manager never installed adaptative devices for me, despite my request 4 door bell and smoke detector as I am hearing impaired.

Little Falls Garden Apartments is located in the beautiful Mohawk Valley Region of New York State. The complex consists of fifty (50) one-bedroom units designated for seniors 62 or over and/or persons with disabilities. The properties grounds and common areas are very well maintained and tranquility is our top priority to make every one of our tenants feels as relaxed as possible.