Brookdale Boulder Creek - Boulder, CO

Brookdale Boulder Creek - Boulder, CO has yet not published prices.

Staff is more focused on the residents with higher needs

Unfortunately, this facility was a little below what we were expecting. My Father said that he felt isolated during his stay. The staff really didn’t do a good job of engaging him with other people or activities. The schedule of events is posted in the main community area but they didn’t do a good job in distributing that to the residents. The other thing that I didn’t like is that it took the facility a full week to coordinate the therapists from the hospital to here. The only reason why it got taken care of is because another family member had to follow up with them. The staff members do a reasonably good job in taking care of the residents but it seems they have a priority towards people who have a higher medical need. There are only so many staff members and they’re more focused on residents who have a lot of needs. I would recommend seeing this community in person rather than just looking at it online.

Our tour of the community was very good. I liked seeing that it was open and they had assistance for me. They had a few activities from what I saw and the community was clean. I met with nice staff. They were just not for me.

Things are going ok

The staff have been good and have answered my questions. The food is hit or miss as some days are better than others They offer daily activities and they keep the community clean. This community does accept medicaid and I would recommend taking a look at it.

Looking Down The Road

When we were touring locations we were trying to keep in mind down the road for my mom. What we would have loved was nursing care in the same building as the assisted living so if need be in a few years if my mom needed more care than dad then they would be in the same building just in different wings but sadly this community did not offer that. It seemed to be an older community than most we had looked at. The staff was friendly and the property appeared to be well cared for.

We Didn't Get the Home Feeling

We were impressed with everybody in the community. They showed us kindness and were willing to help our new transition. When touring the facility we felt it was not a good fit. It is a huge community with many residents, since mom comes from a small town we wanted something smaller.

Wonderful place for respite care!

My mother stayed here for respite care and it was wonderful! I would give a score of 6 if I could. The whole process was streamlined, they had someone come to our home for the initial introduction and evaluation.She took full advantage of all the activities they offered and had a blast! While I was visiting once the Chef was having a meeting with the residents so he could gather their feedback and improve the menu.I will be sending her here again for respite care.

A positive experience!

When we toured the Brookdale we liked how friendly everyone was, and now that my grandparents have moved in they continue to be as friendly and accommodating. The place is very clean and the food they serve is delicious. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking into this option.

Great Staff

Everything is going okay with my mother in law and she is still adjusting to the community and the move. She is getting better day by day, and the staff has been nothing but helpful to her. The community looks really nice and clean no concerns there. Overall it is a nice place with a great staff we are very with everything.

Apparently the food is fantastic!

We ended up going with Brookdale for respite care and even though it wasn't quite the level of care that we needed it was still a very positive experience. The food was amazing! The staff is nice and friendly. The activities are awesome! All in all it was a great experience the only thing was the level of care which was not their fault but a learning experience for us.

very knowledgeable

The staff at Brookdale Boulder Creek was very knowledgeable. They gave us excellent costumer service. They were very patient and answered all of our questions. I think it was a good facility. In the end we did not choose it though.

very friendly and warm

I have only been there myself a few times as I live out of town, but the staff there seems very friendly and warm. The people are very kind, and my mother seems very happy there, at least for the time being.

bad experience

I would not recommend this place to anyone.

A good community

What I really like about it is that they have a sliding scale for care so you can get as little or as many services as you need. They are willing to keep seniors there as long as possible - rather shunting them off to a more medical environment.

My top choice

She was interested in Wynwood and then she decided after a lot of consieration that what she currently has with her apartment was everything she needed and decided to stay where she is. We looked at everything and she got down to where she was planning on moving but decided against it. I really like Wynwood, it was probably my top choice and it was really close to our house which was really nice and it was more reasonable I thought that the other ones. A friend recommended them to us, her mother is there, and our loved one is needing additional care, but she weighed all of the pros and cons and with Wynwood you have to pay additional for medication administration and additional care. Where she is now, her expenses are really low so for right now thats working for her.

Brookdale Boulder Creek is an assisted living community located in Boulder, Colorado. Our premier community has an ideal location near shopping, dining, banks and medical offices. Just a short drive from Howard Houston Park, our residents enjoy all that Boulder has to offer including the farmers' market and Andrews Arboretum. Boulder is a popular retirement destination and has been ranked as the happiest city in the U.S., number one on Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index and one of the top 10 healthiest cities to live and retire by AARP magazine.

Brookdale Boulder Creek is a vibrant community where resident thrive receiving high quality services in a home-like environment. With a family atmosphere, our community quickly feels like home. Our dedicated staff balances assistance with independence, giving residents a true sense of purpose and individuality while being actively engaged with the community.

Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Boulder Creek include:

On-site beauty salon offering manicures, facials and hair styling
Pet-friendly accommodations
Chef-prepared meals served three times daily
Personal laundry and housekeeping services
Gardening areas with raised beds
Library and internet cafe