We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Juniper Village at Louisville - Louisville, CO
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- 4.5 of 5 average rating of 24 reviews
About Juniper Village at Louisville - Louisville, CO
Juniper Village at Louisville is a wonderful caring community designed specifically for elders with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia. We are a secure, memory care building that provides a safe environment for wandering at will. The residence includes four separate houses that open onto a town square community area. This allows each resident the freedom to move from private personal space to family space to activity space. A wonderful feature is that we are built on over two and one/half acres allowing for ample walking paths and gardens. We also provide a range of care services across all activities of daily life including bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, and others.
A very special aspect of our community is the incredible level of quality care we provide. This is supported by our recent perfect state health department survey. We were found to be entirely deficiency free is all areas reviewed.