The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail Senior Living - Lafayette, CO

Mom is happy

It may sound silly to mention but an actual person actually answered my initial phone call! My first impression was a very good one! ... AND the Peaks is pet friendly! It was critical for Mom to have her puppy!
The staff has been welcoming, kind, patient, caring & responsive to my mom's specific needs. Mom's vision is severely impaired because of macular degeneration so she has needed additional help learning her way around the facility. Mealtime has become difficult for her, so the wait staff will read the menu helping her to select what she'd like to eat. All the staff, including the administrative staff, participates at meal time working as wait staff & bussers...quite the team!
Mom has learned with help from the staff where to walk her puppy. The outdoors area is lovely with a well lite walking area including a fenced area for pets & patio.
Mom's settling into her apartment .... We know she's safe & is being cared for - almost as well as we do.
I would recommend this place.

Very nice , newer , impressed with staff, on my regular route. No 2 brd currently available. Put down deposit.

Very helpful "sales lady" She gave us a full rundown of costs to expect. Very nice place, a little smaller; more intimate. Will do two person transfers and work very hard to keep a person there rather than sending to skilled nursing. Do not have skilled nursing there. Does not take Medicaid. Supply own furniture. Smallest room is only slightly smaller than [Removed] last place. For high level of care, again, about 6,000.00 per month.

IT has Been A Great Transition

Everything is great for my mom since she has become a resident. The environment is great and the staff are great.
I would recommend them to anyone.

I Like the New Community

I picked the community because they are new and the people were forth coming with my questions. She is doing well but I would like more updates about my mom. They do respond to my emails if I ask anything. She is participating in some activities and she is eating very good. Her room is comfortable enough for her.

My Mom has not been at this facility long, but so far we are very pleased.

Friendly but unorganized staff

The facility is very clean and the staff are sure to cater to my loved one's needs and requests. The staff and residents are very nice. One problem that my loved one did run into, however, is the fact that the staff are a bit unorganized and do not handle things systematically.

A beautiful community

Mom is in the memory care area and the staff seem really great and I have not seen any turnover. I have eaten here and the food seems homemade. They offer an anytime menu which offers pub food. They have a second dining room for assisted living. They offer daily activities and have entertainers come in. This is a secure community with alarms on the doors and someone will greet you at the front door. Mom has made friends and I would recommend this community.

A brand new community

This community is nice and a little larger than what we were looking for. I felt mom would have been overwhelmed at this community. The people we met were nice.

Highly recommended!!

I am very happy with this community. The staff in the Assisted living side are fantastic. They really ty to get my father involved in activities. The staff in the Memory care are just as great, they take very good care of my mother. I made the right choice!

My mother arrived at The Peaks from Kailua Kona , Hawaii in very tough condition just two months ago I didn't know what I was going to do ! . The Staff and Residents were so very kind to her! She is now doing wonderfully and is very happy and feels at home ! I am so thankful ! If you are looking for a place for your mother, I highly recommend The Peaks! {Removed], Boulder, CO.

My mother arrived at The Peaks from Kailua Kona , Hawaii in very tough condition just two months ago I didn't know what I was going to do ! . The Staff and Residents were so very kind to her! She is now doing wonderfully and is very happy and feels at home ! I am so thankful ! If you are looking for a place for your mother, I highly recommend The Peaks! [Removed], Boulder, CO.

This was a brand new facility that had not yet opened. It looked good so far, but I need to take a tour now that the facility has opened.

Outstanding Care for mom

This is an outstanding community. My mom has improved so much from the day that she moved in. She is always involved in the activities and keeping very busy. the staff are wonderful to her and always respectful. We have had meals with my mom and the food is outstanding with a lot of good variety. I am happy to see her making friends and keeping busy. We highly recommend this community for the outstanding care to everyone.

Amazing facility

The Peaks is amazing. The comfort we have knowing our sister is well taken care of is comforting. The Peaks is pristine always. The staff is always friendly and remembers your name. You are not just another check to them, they actually care. The care service is extrodinary. No matter what happens they remain patient, kind and willing to do whatever is necessary regardless of how messy things may be. The activities staff is superb and are always coming up with pretty inventive activities that the residents love. The value is really good but their point system they use may be too aggressive . It appears that when things change with our loved ones that it doesn't always fit into that single category. Maybe pills are difficult at times so don't group that into an ALWAYS category. There needs to be some flexibility so that the pricing remains fair and affordable. Because of all the other more than "above average" qualities I still would give the Peaks a 5 star rating!

The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail Senior Living will be one of the finest assisted living and memory care communities in the state.

You’ll feel the warmth of our close-knit family when you walk through the front doors of The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail in the heart of Lafayette, Colorado. The design inspiration is the luxurious, rustic feel of an upscale mountain lodge. You will instantly notice the vibrancy and energy of our active community. We believe that you should enjoy the same fine service and friendly helpful staff that you would at one of Colorado’s top resorts — warm, inviting, active and fun.

Trust is earned moment by moment. We work to earn yours from our very first meeting by learning about YOU. Our residents, their families and our staff build solid relationships based on respect and honor. Once we know your preferences and your needs, it is easy to offer the care and support you deserve. We get to know you better through our initial and ongoing assessments. We then coordinate care and services accordingly