Brandywine Living at Wall - Wall Township, NJ

Brandywine Living at Wall - Wall Township, NJ has yet not published prices.

Brandywine living is the nicest place I ever wanted to put my parents. Infact. My grandmother live there for 8 months now. And she love it the activities is amazing, I like to go to them every morning with her but my grandmother don't like to but being 95 year old I can understand why she feels tired to get up in the morning to do activity I'll referral anyone to bring your parents your grandparents to brandywine💓💓💓

Brandywine Living at Wall is GREAT

My father has been at Brandywine Living at Wall for one year and I'm very happy we selected Brandywine.

I selected Brandywine because of all the services they provide like laundry and driving my dad to his doctors appointments. The facility is very clean and attractive.

The staff is terrific and very friendly to both the residents and family. They are caring and compassionate and treat the residents with respect.

My father is happy at Brandywine and very well cared for.

Exceptional community

We are very happy here at Brandywine of Wall. Every staff member is friendly, courteous , and helpful. It is clear that everyone here truly cares. Thank you!

Pleased!

I'm very comfortable with the care Mom is getting a Brandywine at Wall. Everyone is so caring and there is so many activities every day. Everyone is so pleasant, and [name removed] you were very much missed when you were out! One of Moms favorite activities is Bingo. She also enjoy when the [name removed] garden club comes and arrange flowers. Please keep up the good work. Thank you [name removed], [name removed]'s son.

Great Treatment In Every Area Describes Brandywine

My mom is VERY happy at Brandywine in Wall. It is very easy to see why. The place is always in tip top shape and the food is very good, We have had aunts and uncles in other Senior Living places and NONE have been AS NICE AS BRANDYWINE. More important than that however is the people. My Mom has a love for all of them and in mentioning many of them below, I have to apologize to those that I miss because they are all great.
[Name removed] was one of the first people we met when deciding on a place and when mom first moved in, She was warm, friendly, professional and easy to talk to. What's great about her? Since mom settled none of those qualities have changed.
Mom loves [Name removed], his games and activities, his way of greeting her in the halls and more. I've had great experiences with [name removed] as well. Perhaps none were better than on Memorial Day I had a late start and I went into a few stores and couldn't find an American Flag to put by my dad's grave. I knew it would mean a lot to mom because I'd be taking her to the cemetery the next day (the anniversary of dad's passing). When I told [name removed] about this he just said "Wait here". He was only gone a minute when he came back with a flag that he gave me. I put it by me dad's grave on my way home and when we went the next day she was so pleased. Thanks [name removed]!
My mom has to go to dialysis 3 days a week. The ladies at the front desk have helped so many times with the wheelchair, signing mom in and out, and making sure she has her blankets and sandwich. [Name removed] (now at another location) and [name removed] have done this too but add on carefully getting mom into their cars, folding the wheelchairs, loading them, unloading them and ALWAYS BEING VERY PLEASANT.
[Name removed] is great with maintenance issues but what impresses me most about him is my mom has told me at times about things that [name removed] has done for her that I've said to her "Ma, you can't ask [name removed] to do that, that's not his job" (ie. move the bed because the remote fell behind it, or fix a wheel on her wheelchair). He's done whatever she's asked with a smile on his face.
The twins (I'm sorry I don't remember their names) and the rest of the people in the dining room are special too. two occasions stand out. Mom didn't want to eat when she wasn't feeling well and didn't want anything on the menu. they suggested things to her until they finally found something that she'd eat. I had reached the point where I was starting to get impatient, "Ma, you have to eat something", but they never did. Another time my mom had not seen her sister and nieces in over a year and the day that they came it wound up raining terribly. Instead of going out they let us use the room next to the dining room, there were 8 of us, and the dining staff could not have treated us better.
Finally the medical staff has been great too. Aside from finding mom in her wherever she is when she she's forgotten to get her meds. they have been great with giving us reports on short notice when we've needed them when we were taking mom to a doctor.

VP

From the moment we moved Dad into this facility, this facility has exceeded our expectations. We are very pleased with the care and service we/Dad receives here. He's been very active since arriving, attending visits to baseball games, the track and even AC. He loves his new residence.

Brandywine Wall

My mother has been a resident at Brandywine Wall for the past two years. From day 1 the staff has been very friendly, capable and caring. The facility is smaller which provides a warmer community atmosphere. Management is always accessible and responsive to any concern. As my mother’s support needs have increased, the staff has been able to provide additional care (of course, at a stepped up rate). My mother loves to attend the activities and [name removed], the activities director, makes extra effort to ensure she gets to her favorite ones. I would recommend this facility.

Tour

Visited Brandywine at wall on behalf of my mother We had a very pleasant experience meeting with [Name removed], she was very helpful and knowledgeable The building was clean and had a lot of dining options and activity programs. My mother ended up wanting to live with my sister but we will continue to keep brandywine at the top of our list if and when the time comes.

Highly recommended

My mom has only been in Brandywine for a little over a week. The care and compassion shown by the entire staff is remarkable compared to other facilities she has been in and other places we visited before making our decision. We are convinced we made the right decision. When employees like their jobs it shows and It is more then evident that Brandywine employees like there jobs. I would list all the employees that have gone beyond and above but would be afraid I would leave someone out. If you are unsure start with [Removed] who's compassion is sincere and comes naturally.

Never a Doubt

When it became apparent that out mother could no longer remain in her home of over 30 years, my brothers, sisters and I began looking for the best place for her to relocate. We visited several assisted living residences near her home so she could stay close to her friends and activities. Ultimately, together with her, we chose Brandywine in Wall Township.
This turned out to be a perfect fit for many reasons. Close proximity to my sister was indeed one but most importantly was how easily mom integrated into the residence and it became home. Because of the open embrace by the staff she never felt like “the new kid in school.” She participated in many of the activities and outings and made new friends quickly.
As her health began to fail, we knew that she was in the care of compassionate professionals who would treat her with respect and dignity. Moreover, we knew that they would keep us apprised of any changes. My sister visited every day with her dog and they knew what that meant to my mother. When we called to check on her, we were never treated like we were inconveniencing anybody, it was more like our call and our mother were the most important thing at that time.
In her last days, mom continued to be treated with dignity and respect by the entire staff. My sister and I too were treated with kindness and compassion beginning at the main lobby by the office staff, through the bistro and the dining room by the servers, and by all of the caregivers and nurses in the Refection’s unit.
[removed] and [removed] should be commended for the residence they manage. We NEVER second guessed our choice of Brandywine in Wall and are thankful that mom’s last year was spent in a clean, caring, compassionate home.

All they care about is the $

Very disappointing. Every complaint we had was never addressed. The only people who care are the ones they get rid of for telling the families too much. Don't let their facade fool you.

Michelle Rauh

Thank you for your review. We want you to know that we are very concerned about the issues you have outlined. We take very seriously the care and services we provide our seniors, as well as their loved ones. We do are best to provide multiple ways to receive feedback from our residents and their family members. We ask you to call our corporate office at [removed] and ask for a member of our community relations team so you can help us properly address all the concerns you have.

Warm & friendly

Thanks so much for your annual Breakfast with Santa! My kids had a blast, & as usual, the staff was warm and welcoming. The residents really enjoy having the children visit.

Best assisted facility in Monmouth county

A first class facility - run by professional, knowledgeable and caring people. My mom has been a resident at Brandywine-Wall since Sept 2008 and loves every day there. Being her son, I felt guilty traveling as much as I do, but rest knowing that she is well taken of at this facility.
From the receptionists to the nursing staff, to the food services staff, to the entertainment coordinator, her stay here is a happy and safe experience. Everyone that we have come in contact with are wonderful, caring and helpful.
I would highly recommend this facility to any child facing the situation of caring for a parent

Peace of mind

Our parents went into Brandywine four years ago while they were both in their mid-nineties. Although our Mom was suffering from memory loss they made accommodations to keep our parents together in their Assisted Living facility. The staff went over and beyond to tend to their individual needs. It gave us peace of mind knowing Mom and Dad no longer had to worry about housekeeping, laundry and meals.
This past winter, after our Dad passed away, the staff immediately moved Mom into Reflections, their memory care facility. The transition went very smoothly for all of us. It’s comforting that Mom can still join in activities that are geared to her special needs. We recently had to go through the arduous task of applying for Medicaid. Being completely naïve with the process, Brandywine’s knowledgeable staff is helping us every step of the way, so our Mom can stay where she belongs. We will always be grateful for their patience and understanding

Perfect Place!

When our Mom was moved from the Assisted Living section of Brandywine and entered, Reflections, the memory care facility, we didn’t know what to expect. What we found was the same caring and compassion from the staff that she experienced before, but customized to meet her growing needs. Her health is carefully monitored. The family is informed whenever her health decreases and her need for care increases. She has freedom of choice in meals and activities although everything is carefully presented so she never feels overwhelmed. The cleanliness and the bright and cheery atmosphere along with the friendliness of the staff allows Mom to enjoy her surroundings, and helps our family cope during this challenging time. When we visit we always find the residents participating in sing alongs, movies or story time. We especially appreciated when our Mom was celebrated as Resident of the Month. We are very thankful that we chose Brandywine for our Mom’s continuous care.

Good experience at Brandywine

My Mom joined the Brandywine family this year. This is a place where she is well taken care of. The staff is caring, kind and friendly. The admission process was quick and smooth. There is a full calendar of activities every day and she raves about the meals. There was even a time that she didn't want to leave her exercise class to 'Big Band Music' to visit with us. It's a relief to see her adjusting to a new and fuller life than before at age 91.

Peace of Mind

Brandywine at Wall has been home to both my parents for six years. Knowing that they are being cared for by a Knowledgeable and sincere staff has made this transition so much easier on our families. Starting in respite care for my Mom while dad was in a skilled nursing unit and then moving both of them to a lovely apartment in the assisted living unit, and finally to Reflections, the memory care facility, this home has addressed every one of their aging problems/concerns. Brandywine also continues to care for residents once their monetary resources are exhausted.
Most importantly , Brandywine follows medical guidelines by informing families of immediate concerns, may it be a skin tear, fall, digestion problems, eyes, dental, or a need to see a specialist. They also have periodic meetings and workshops for family members.

a lovely inviting place

My mother-in-law has resided at Brandywine Senior Living at Wall for 1 1/2 years. We have found it to be a lovely inviting place. The facility is beautifully furnished and well maintained. The staff is energetic, professional and courteous. They are helpful and open to our concerns. One of our important considerations in choosing a home for her was the food. It has lived up to our expectations. There is a variety of offerings with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. The soups are especially good.
The outdoor spaces are well designed and inviting.
We are very pleased with our choice.

Mom's at home at Branywine

Mom's been at Brandywine for the last two years and just celebrated her 100th Birthday Party at the facility. She loves it there and they treat her like family. Lots of loving care and plenty of entertainment and activities.

Mom's Happy

You know, it's no fun growing old feeling lonely, isolated, and incapable of caring for yourself. When you're watching the scenario play out through a parent's eyes it's gut-wrenching.
Once we all decided Mom could no longer live on her own, Brandywine Senior Living at Wall was the perfect fit. In fact, she never looked back. Once again, Mom has quality of life - friends, care, activities, interests, and sustenance. The entire staff goes out of their way to make sure Mom stays safe, sound, and happy.
Seeing Mom so cared for and happy gives us all peace of mind. We can't thank you enough.

Brandywine Senior Living at Wall

They were very helpful.

Not for us

I toured this place when looking for something for my Mom. It seemed nice enough, but it was just too big for Mom. I know if she was here she would get lost or not want to leave her room in general.

This is a very nice communi...

This is a very nice community, with many activities and pleasant employees. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and helpful.

Excellent Community

Brandywine Senior Living is an excellent community. Everything was just perfect here. It was very nice and the staff was excellent. The only reason we did not stay at Brandywine is because of the cost. It is a very expensive community and we would highly recommend it to anyone that can afford to stay there. Overall it's just an excellent community.

An Outstanding Location:
Brandywine Living at Wall is ideally located in Monmouth County, New Jersey, and offers a world of activities, including 27 miles of pristine beaches, many historic sites, fun at two of the nation’s best racetracks, as well as deep sea and fresh water fishing.

A Vibrant Lifestyle:
One of the residents’ favorite past times is tending to the gardens. The Legacy Garden is a special area where Veterans are honored by having a brick engraved with their name and service. They also enjoy bridge tournaments, music and exercise programs. In fact, at Wall, we offer an abundance of choices (Escapades…for Life!) for your entertainment and delight. If all this fun gives you an appetite, enjoy the ultimate choice with our All-Day Dining program. And, of course, you know that your beautiful suite and private bath await you…whenever.

A Commitment to Quality:
All the time you know that we are here with our caring team, including licensed nurses, All Day, All Night, On-Site, should you need us. And you have the comfort of knowing that Wall has been recognized as an Advanced Standing community by the State of New Jersey, acknowledging our commitment to quality, training, staffing, personal care, and regulatory standards. If you are looking for security and peace of mind, relax…we’re here.