The Chelsea at Brick - Brick, NJ

The Chelsea at Brick - Brick, NJ has yet not published prices.

Very good and informative visit. A pleasant place. We will schedule another visit

Chelsea is the Best.

My Aunt has been at the Chelsea for three years ,her care has been Perfection beyond anything I could imagine the Chelsea and everyone of their employees have been so kind and caring and compassionate they treat my aunt just like she was part of their family. The care is wonderful, compassionate ,professional.. The food is terrific my aunt has enjoyed every minute being there. And now at the end my aunt is in hospice care and the Chelsea has been an angel in helping the transition I would highly recommend anybody that needs any kind of Assisted Living care do not consider any place but the Chelsea ,for your love one. Sincerely,[name removed]

The Chelsea

I toured the Chelsea while looking at options for my husband. I thought it was very nice, and I liked that they had a little snack and coffee area available at all times. They seemed short staffed to me though, and I didn’t feel they had enough care available.

5 stars excellent. [Removed]was excellent in her presentation. Was very impressed with the facility and the rooms.

Too big facility. Too expensive

Beautiful Facility

We toured The Chelsea at Brick and it was a beautiful facility. The staff was friendly and gave us a nice tour. We were looking for a place for a brief respite stay. They only had room for our loved one in the memory care unit and we wanted more assisted living care.

We like this community!!

They have a lot of activities at The Chelsea. My wife enjoys going to the auditorium and watching movies. She seems to like the food and the staff seem to be on the ball. This is a beautiful community and I would recommend it. She has made lots of friends and seems to like it there.

The Right Place

This facility is Beautiful! The staff is so sweet and kind,they do everything to make our family member,and our family feel at home.The staff pays attention to every detail,no matter how small.We really feel like they are a part of our family. We know our loved one is happy and healthy there.We would highly recommend The Chelsea at Brick.We looked at other places,but we knew when we took a tour of The Chelsea,this was the place.All of the residence were so happy to be there! Kelly and Bennett were so helpful and sweet to us and our loved one,we knew this was the place for us.

Really liked it. Felt it w...

Really liked it. Felt it would be a great place for mom. Money is an issue though. With that said it is still in the somewhat reasonable zone.

Great residents, and a great atmosphere

Mom hasn't been here long, but so far she is really enjoying it. Something we noticed right as we walked in for our tour is that there seemed to be a lot of people out socializing, and an active community was something Mom was really wanting. It's a great looking place, and the staff are very friendly. We did Thanksgiving dinner with Mom, and the food was excellent. The chef came out after the meal to chat with everyone, which I thought was a nice touch.

comments

I toured Chelsea. It was clean, welcoming and friendly. The staff seemed to care for the residents and interact well with each other. The rooms are large, bright and cheerful. They offer many varied activities. The menu I saw was more than enough.

Very Happy with My Experience at The Chelsea at Brick

I have recently moved my mother into her new apartment at The Chelsea at Brick. From my first visit there, I was impressed and knew this was the place I had been looking for. It is a top notch facility that feels like home. The staff is wonderful - kind, caring and friendly and everyone goes the extra mile to make new residents and their families feel welcome and at home.

I highly recommend The Chelsea at Brick

The Chelsea at Brick offers assisted living and memory care options conveniently located in Brick, New Jersey. We believe that choosing our community should mark a new and exciting beginning of the “Golden Years”. During our daily activities, we help to foster new friendships, awaken past interests, and inspire new ones. We encourage our residents to remain independent by providing bus trips to local shopping centers, trips to the Ocean County Mall, opportunities to dine at local restaurants, and a visit to St. Dominic’s Church every Sunday. We host a monthly bus trip to Atlantic City for those looking to mingle with Lady Luck. When the weather is ideal, we also make several visits to Monmouth Park Racetrack to place our bets and to Brick Park Beach to enjoy the sand between our toes.

If your loved one chooses to skip the bus trips and stay in, our activity program provides opportunities for education, with monthly guest speakers, special events that embrace our past, and art classes to keep our creative juices flowing.

For those with Alzheimer's or other memory impairments, our Country Cottage is the ideal setting with 24-hour, specially trained staff, separate dining and activity facilities in a secure setting.

Provide yourself with peace of mind, knowing that your family member is being cared for by loving, dedicated staff. We have a nurse on-call 24/7, compassionate caregivers, and a thorough housekeeping and maintenance team that makes sure the community is kept in top shape. It is our goal to help your loved one thrive physically, socially, and personally. We welcome you to stop in and visit our home!