Brandywine Living at the Gables - Brick, NJ

Brandywine Living at the Gables - Brick, NJ has yet not published prices.

Review of Brandywine Living At The Gables

This beautiful community of caring, loving people has helped us so much. My aunt is cared for, happy, secure and most important, her health has so improved. I feel so fortunate that [name removed] at the [location removed] has given us peace of mind.

Review of Brandywine Living At The Gables

This beautiful community of caring, loving people has helped us so much. My aunt is cared for, happy, secure and most important, her health has so improved. I feel so fortunate that Brandywine at the Gables has given us peace of mind.

Review of Brandywine Living At The Gables

Excellent care for my loved one. Wonderful staff, lots of activities, restaurant quality meals. Highly recommend!

Quality Care for your loved one

Excellent care for my loved one. Wonderful staff, lots of activities, restaurant quality meals and more. Highly recommend!

Review of Brandywine Living at the Gables

caring staff led us every step of the way through preadmission/admission day to help make my father's transition as smooth as possible and to provide emotional support to my family. Everyone on the staff helped to make my father feel welcomed and engaged in his new sorroundings, our frequent visits and calls were always met with reassurance and caring concern. The facility is beautiful. "homey" and bright, immaculately clean and neat. The food is very good. From the administrator on down, the entire staff is to be commended for knowing all residents names and treating them like members of their own family as well as always being available to address a family's concerns.

Review of Brandywine Living at the Gables - Brick, NJ

I was very nervous about moving my mom to assisted living. It was a waste of time to worry because Brandywine residence is perfect for my mom. The staff are very attentive and loving to all the residents.
There are many activities to keep busy or just relax by the fireplace. This has been a great experience.

Review of Brandywine Living at the Gables - Brick, NJ

Sorry to say [Removed] got a rocky start, but everyone was very accommodating. She is very happy here now and the family is at ease now knowing our loved one is in friendly and loving care. She’s very happy and consider Brandy Wine home, so we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Garteful Family and Happy Mom!

The Gables at Brandywine is excellent in all aspects of care and care. To clarify, the care and attention they give the residents is outstanding and they truly care about their residents. It's very much a family. Our mother has been there now for two years and the staff could not be more attentive, professional and caring. The events they hold, activities and movies (our mom's favorite) in a real theater like setting are all top notch. The staff from the management to the nurses to the receptionists who greet you to the servers to the aides are all one nicer and more caring than the next. It is a well run, well kept facility and allows for a warmth not seen at many places. We are grateful to have our Mom there and all the worries we had about her being taken care of are no longer there. Highly recommended to anyone looking for an assisted living for themselves or a family member!

I placed my mother in the Brandywine gables in brick nj.I was met with amazing service care and love.these people do a fantastic job.Linda Melendez is the nicest and the best in the industry.I just also want to mention maria mildred and jania.also the people whos names I forgot.you will be at peace placing your parent in this facility joez

Assisted living week festivities.

Best Senior Living. Assisted Living Week festivities were a blast. Singer Eric Kearns was truly a ton of fun. Food and Fun for everyone. Good times with my grandma.

Excellent experience at The Gables

My brother-in-law has been living at The Gables for almost 4 years. His only complaint is that the food is too good and he is gaining weight... of course, he's kidding (but the food is really good)! I am sure he is happy because when I visit him, he is watching the clock and sort of nudges me to leave because I'm cutting into his activity time... he'd rather "play" than talk to me. The staff has been great... they are always pleasant and attentive. The building and grounds are lovely and well-maintained.

Caring and compassion that goes above and beyond

If you are looking for a senior living home with compassionate, motivated, friendly and truly loving and caring staff and residents, Brandywine Senior Living at the Gables should be at the top of your list. When you speak to any one of the staff at Brandywine, you get the feeling that they love their jobs and the residents. My Mother and Father began their life at Brandywine in January of this year as a couple. Unfortunately, after just 3 weeks, my Dad became ill and passed away. We truly believe that visits to the hospital by the Director of Nursing and Assistant Director helped my Father to let go knowing that the love of his life would be well cared for. The compassion and support shown to my Mom, my sister, and I (who both live out of state) by the staff and residents during my Dad's illness, his passing, and the following month while we stayed with my Mom to settle their estate and prepare their home in order to sell it, was above and beyond. From the simplest gestures of a smiling face, warm good morning greeting and much needed hugs to packing lunches for us to take with us as we cleaned out my parents house, and helping us move furniture, the staff was there for us for whatever we needed. We only had to ask for whatever we needed and they were happy to help. Often times we didn't even need to ask, they just seemed to know what we needed and offered their assistance. Today, 6 months later, while we are all still grieving the loss of my Dad, my sister and I are comforted knowing that my Mom is slowly finding her way without her husband of 56 years with the help of the staff and other residents at Brandywine. Not only does she have new friends and activities to fill her days, we all have the comfort of knowing that should Mom need any type of medical care, a friendly ear or assistance with anything, she has that available to her 24 hours a day. A true blessing for all of us.

For a Mom who wanted nothing to do with Assisted Living - She LOVES IT!!

I also cannot say enough about Brandywine at the Gables. I believe the below review has it confused with Brandywine at Reflections which is around the corner. Gables is not for dementia residents but Brandywine at reflections is, two separate places.
My Mom has been living at the Gables for about 8 months. My Mom wanted nothing to do with assisted living and fought us every step of the way. My siblings and I all work and she was living alone with someone that came in a few hours to cook and do light house work. She fell twice and broke her hip twice. The second time, we insisted that she try assisted living.

We searched many facilities and I think angels led us to Brandywine. I cannot say enough about their staff. My mom was in recovery from the second hip at rehab. After researching and visiting what seemed like every Assisted Living in NJ, my siblings and I landed on Brandywine. We registered my mom while she was still in rehab since we did not want her to return home alone. The staff at Brandywine, who never even meet my Mom, traveled to the rehab to visit and brought her a welcome basket, to make her feel like she was coming home. She had complications from her hip surgery and Brandywine's head nurse called us several times a week concerned about Mom and giving us great advice.

When the day came for Mom to move into Brandywine, she resisted, she did not want to go. That was 8 months ago. Mom now considers Brandywine her home. She loves the staff, the food and her apartment. She decorated it with her things and furniture and feels right at home.
The staff takes great care in tending to her Medical, Social and Mental health. She was extremely depressed when she went into Assisted Living and the staff at Brandywine has turned her around.
She walks better, she looks better, she feels better both physically and mentally. she loves it and that is such piece of mind for me and my family. You need to really visit and see this place for yourself - if you are considering putting your parent into Assisted Living, I would only recommend Brandywine. We looked at many, but they are the only place that felt like home for Mom.

Beautiful to look at.

Beautiful to look at. I know nothing about the services because I never got past the 2 year down payment to get in. Only for the very few who can afford this.

Very expensive, we are ent...

Very expensive, we are entirely out of the range there. Plus I didn't like it as much as I thought I would.

Beautiful if you don't need much care.

I don't think that they gave enough care. My loved one walked into Brandywine, and came out in a wheelchair. They were having problems managing medications well. Everybody was pleasant and if she could take better care of herself it would be a lovely place. She doesn't dislike the place, she would say if only I felt better. She didn't like the doctor. The food is very good, but it's very rich, the ladies complain that it is too rich. It is a beautiful place if someone doesn't need much help, they don't seem to live up to their standard of care. I didn't feel like they kept the rooms as clean as I would have kept it, and they penny pinch you on everything. The staff were lovely people. This just wasn't a good fit for us.

Looked great

We looked at this location when we were looking into options for Dad. The staff were just amazing, all very nice people. It was a nice looking location, clean, and the residents seemed very happy. Unfortunately my father never got to stay here since he had a medical emergency come up that prevented it, but we had selected this location and were looking forward to moving him in.

Going well so far

This seems like a good place. I liked the aesthetics of it when we toured, it look nice and was clean. The staff have been friendly and Dad seems to be doing well here.

Great!

It's beautiful and has a good staff. When we were there they were in the process of updating everything. I'm sure once everything was complete it would be a very nice place because they were making some amazing upgrades to it. We had met with their director of community relations - I can't remember her name - she was awesome. It was like she couldn't do enough or couldn't care enough. I would recommend it.

My Aunt lived her and loved it!

My aunt was starting to not be able to live alone and we felt it was time to look at assisted living. She really loved her apartment and the care she received at Brandywine at the Gables. It was truly her home! She didn't want to come to our house for Thanksgiving as she had made so many friends at Brandywine. When it came time for her to be cared for because of her dementia, Brandywine transitioned her and we felt she received wonderful care at this building!

Comments

I am pleased with the care that my mother has received so far. There are a few things that had /have to be addressed, but nothing major. It is comforting to know there are people who care for you and your concerns as well as the person who is living there. The majority of the aides are caring, compassionate and gentle. My mother likes the food and especially their soups.

Money Well Spent

It's a lot of money but I know it's the going rate, it just seems like a lot. There's nothing that they're doing wrong. She just doesn't want to participate but they make every effort. It's money well spent because for the first time in a long time my husband and I could sleep at night without worrying. It's money well spent, it's just a lot of money.

We've eaten there and the food is excellent. There are lots of activities. She has macular degeneration so she can't participate in a lot of them but they have barbeques and music, games and bingo. They play games like family feud and things to jog their memory. They have exercise classes that are appropriate for older people. They have a great deal! They're in the process of overhauling the whole place. Their painting and new rugs and furniture are coming.

An Outstanding Location:
Brandywine Living at The Gables is conveniently located near the Garden State Parkway and Route 70, in Brick, Ocean County, and just a short distance from the popular seashore town of Point Pleasant.
If you believe that your loved one needs the care and attention of an assisted living community specifically designed for those seniors with memory-care issues, please visit our Reflections community located right around the corner!

A Vibrant Lifestyle:
For fun, our residents enjoy the ever popular Tap Room and Dining Room where the beverages are thirst quenching and the food is delicious. In fact, The Gables offers an abundance of choices (Escapades…for Life!) for your entertainment and delight. If all this fun gives you an appetite, enjoy the ultimate choice with our All-Day Dining program. And, of course, your beautiful suite and private bath await you…whenever.

A Commitment to Quality:
All the time you know that we are here with our caring team, including licensed nurses, All Day, All Night, On-Site, should you need us. And you have the comfort of knowing that The Gables has been recognized as an Advanced Standing community by the State of New Jersey, acknowledging our commitment to quality, training, staffing, personal care, and regulatory standards. If you are looking for security and peace of mind, relax…we’re here.