Brandywine Living at Brandall Estates - Linwood, NJ

Brandywine Living at Brandall Estates - Linwood, NJ has yet not published prices.

Excellent!

My mom is a resident at Brandall Estates at Brandywine in Linwood, New Jersey for almost one year. She enjoys herself everyday with fun filled activities from morning till early evening. Whether it be an outing at ShopRite, Boscovs, watching a movie, making a root beer float, sitting at the pond watching the Coy, her life could not be any more fulfilled. There is something for everyone. The staff is amazing and accommodating to everyone’s needs and always willing to help and answer any questions. Everyone is dedicated and sincere. There is no better place for a senior to make this their happy home. Thank you everyone for making my mom so happy and comfortable. Sincerely, [name removed]

A bit more expensive but very nice staff

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my loved one to go. I think overall it was more money than what we wanted to spend, so we wound up not choosing it. From what I remember, the building wasn’t that nice looking. However, everybody we talked to was very nice. It seemed to be pretty clean from what I could tell. I think they provide the same types of activities a lot of other facilities do. I was able to take a look at the room and they were very small. I know someone who has their Mother living here and they seem to be pretty happy with it.

It's a hard decision to move a family member from their home. My mom is 90, and last year I saw it was starting to get hard for her to take care of herself. I hired some care, but my mom lived 30 min. from me and I was traveling there all the time to make sure everything was good. She didn't like someone there and complained a lot. I realized this was not going to workout, she was not happy, and I was stressed out all the time. I checked out a few Assisted Living facilities, but when I went to Brandall I immediately felt a warm feeling when I walked in. Everyone was smiling and saying hello to me. There was music playing and the person at the front desk was so nice and cheery. I met with [removed], Executive Director and [removed], Director of Community Relations and was given a tour and a lot of information. I immediately felt this was the place! Fast forward a little, with a lot of help and guidance from [removed names] my mom is now a resident there now. I have been extremely happy now that my mom has been there since the end of June. She is still adjusting and has met a lot of friends. She tries to participate in some of the activities, and there is a full monthly calendar with a ton of nice things to choose from, thank you [removed]! Everyone works very hard to make the resident comfortable and happy. [removed names] have been a great source of strength for me in the beginning and continues to be now. They are truly wonderful! I talk to [removed], the Director of Nursing about different things that come up about my mom and she is always available for me, and I thank her! From [removed names], and all the hard working nurses and aids, Social Director, [removed], Food and Beverage, Engineering, Housekeeping, they are all amazing. Brandall has a lot of very talented employees that make the activities very fun. To wrap this up, I have found Brandall to be a wonderful Assisted Living home with a very professional, warm and loving atmosphere. Thank you, Brandall!!! [removed]

My visit to this community

This community was larger and more expensive than what we were looking for. The community looks nice and they do offer some nice activities. The people we met were nice.

Awesome facility

Our mom has been a resident of Brandall Estates for the past 2 1/2 years. We have been so pleased with the facility and the entire staff. They are caring and responsive to both mom's needs and any concerns we have ever had. We are amazed by the dedication of the administrators--[Removed], who are always available to talk over any concerns we have for mom. We would recommend Brandall without hesitation to anyone considering an assisted living facility for a loved one or for themselves.

Pleased at Brandall Estates, Linwood, NJ

My mom, age 84, widowed for 14 months at the time of admission, has now been in Brandall Estates in Linwood, NJ for 3 months.. We began looking for senior living last fall... Mom wasn't quite ready. We visited Sherry & Katherine at Brandall several times before committing. We were treated very nicely: to lunch, to dinner, to visiting to see rooms several times, to watching the dog therapy program and coming to happy hour on a Friday. When her room became available, we were able to choose the exact colors from her home to mimic the same look in her new rooms at Brandall. Danny, the very accommodating maintenance man, did a great job painting the kitchen, bathroom, living room and bedroom. Mom moved in and within two weeks she adjusted to her new home and is very happy! Her laundry & bedding is washed weekly to perfection, the Brandall housekeepers make the bed beautifully everyday! The food is good, she loves her servers who know her likes and dislikes! The entire staff, Sherry, Katherine, Darlene, Andrea, Amber, JoJo & all the others, always are friendly and have a smile to offer. Activities are plentiful if the residents choose to partake. Brandall, in my opinion, is a 6 star residence! ******

A Fabulous Place

My 82 year old mother was living independently one day and having emergency surgery the next. It became apparent quickly that going back to her home was not a likely option for her. My first phone call to Brandywine at Brandall Estates connected me to Katherine, who could not have been kinder or more gracious. When we toured the facility I was very impressed. The building is beautiful and impeccably maintained. In every area we visited, the residents were busy and engaged.

Once we decided that Brandywine was the place, Katherine guided us through the process, told me what to expect during my mother’s time at the rehab facility, and visited her there on a regular basis.

We met Sherry the following week, who was equally supportive, encouraging and understanding. This was a difficult transition for all of us, and Katherine and Sherry guided us through with confidence, caring and a sense of humor.

Often it was the little things I didn't think about (but they did) that made such a difference in the transition. Katherine encouraged me to select a paint color (which I dropped off and they used to paint her rooms). The maintenance staff hung her curtains, shelves and other items which we brought from her home. When we moved her in – it looked like home.

They deliver the newspaper (which we ordered) to her room each morning. The food is delicious, the coffee good (very important to my mother!), the schedule full of activities.

The staff is fabulous – management, dining room, housekeeping, and the women at the front desk are all friendly, caring and seem genuinely interested in the well being of the residents.

It is a warm and compassionate place – and I feel fortunate that my mother is there.

I highly recommend brandall Estates

My cousin is a 62 year old intellectually challenged individual with some medical issues whose parents are deceased and she has no siblings. As her guardian, after touring and reviewing a number of placements, i found Brandall Estates offers her the best possible environment and amenities; and it's located close to her family. She has lived here for 3 years. Brandall has an excellent, caring staff, and the staff to resident ratio is ideal. Personal care quality and hygiene needs are met with respect and dignity. Laundering is done for one resident at a time; your personal things are never laundered with anyone else's. The staff is responsive to requests, emotionally supportive and they provide a timely response to any concerns. Food preparation, quality and presentation are impeccable in their formal dining room with flowers and table cloths on every table daily. I was pleasantly surprised to see filet mignon, shrimp, and lobster on the menu from time to time. All of this, plus 24 hour nursing staff make Brandall a safe environment. It is a beautifully decorated facility that resembles the Floridian Hotel in Disney. The atmosphere here is homelike, very warm, and friendly. They provide stimulating social and recreational activities and have transportation for excursions to doctors, stores, the library, and restaurants. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Brandall Estates to everyone I know; when the time comes, I too would choose Brandall for myself.

More than just a beautiful place to live

Having a business near Brandall Estates we were very familiar with the property. When we felt our mother could no longer live at home by herself, we knew there were many assisted care facilities we could choose from in the area, but it just seemed right to choose Brandall Estates.
Our mother has lived there now for the past 3 years and we could not be more pleased with our decision. The facility is wonderful and the grounds beautiful, which we already knew. But what impresses us the most is the level of professionalism and care that each member of the Brandywine team displays on a daily basis.
There is always something going on at Brandall Estates and the staff makes sure the residents get involved.
If you are considering this to be a home for your loved one, come take a tour, you will see what a great place it is. And when there say hello to my mother she is the one busy in the activity room , or the Bistro having fun.

Wonderful Facility!

My mother has been a resident of Brandall Estates since last fall. The process of convincing her to try this was very difficult . The staff at Brandall made this such a positive experience and I am happy to say that my mom has never been happier, healthier, safer, better nourished, and less anxious than ever before.

The care and communication with staff is excellent. I highly recommend this facility to those who are considering assisted living.

Caring, Loving, and Professional Staff

Because of memory issues, our family knew the time was coming for Mom to leave her home and move into assisted living. We knew Brandywine at Brandall Estates was 'home', almost from the moment we arrived! Mom has been there 2 years now, and has never been happier. The staff is by far the most caring, loving, and professional group of people I have ever encountered. I am happy to say that my once lonely mother now has a whole new family to love her, and more friends than she can count! She keeps busy with numerous activities, and never misses a well prepared meal, with their flexible dining. I cannot say enough good things about Brandall. Mom is happy , safe, and well cared for. Who could ask for more?

beautiful place, everyone w...

beautiful place, everyone was very helpful,helped me put into perspective what to look for at other assisted living facilities,lot of activities

Pristine Condition

This community was really in pristine condition and the administrative staff was very good. Brandywine looks like a boutique hotel and they offer lots of services. They do have a very good activities list and looks like there is plenty of variety. It seems like for a professional who still has very good cognition it would be a very good place for them to be.

met with Director. nice spot in Linwo...

met with Director. nice spot in Linwood, small. employee turnover low. 24 hour nurse makes it easier to qualify for LT insurance. Might have spot for respit.

Nice room. off living room. formal. g...

Nice room. off living room. formal. game room has slots!

Life is beautiful at Brandywine Living. We have luxurious individual suites with a private bath and kitchen area. Meanwhile, on the other side of your door are services to meet your needs, and entertainment to enliven your spirit.

With on-site–not–on–call licensed nurses only steps away, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, there is no need to worry about where to turn for care.

When not relaxing in the privacy of their own suites, our residents can enjoy good company in one of our spacious, well-appointed dining rooms or comfortable lounge areas. Likewise, they can choose to spend time in one of our landscaped courtyards, terraces, and garden areas - each a perfect setting for a leisurely conversation with family and friends. Most importantly, they are not alone anymore. Isolation and boredom are probably the two most impacting factors on aging. When you have friends, when you can laugh, when you have a reason to get up in the morning - and look forward to your day - your life is, indeed, beautiful.

Brandywine Living offers a state of the art program for those with Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory impairments. Our specialized program, Reflections, is based on the concept of providing a Relationship Based Approach to Care. Building positive relationships between residents, caregivers, families and the community through individualized care and therapeutic activities is the hallmark of our program.