Bluebird Estates - East Longmeadow, MA

[Removed] was wonderful. Signed a lease.

So Far All is Well For Me in This Community

So far everything is working out well for me since my move into this community. I do feel comfortable, and satisfied with all they have done for me. This is a nice, safe community.

Absolutely beautiful!

The place was wonderful, it is an absolutely beautiful place. Very clean and plenty of activities. The staff was friendly and caring. It just wasn't the right fit, my father needed more of an assisted living type of community.

Nice community.

The staff that offered the tour at Bluebird Estates were very kind and helpful. They community is very well kept throughout is very welcoming. They offer a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy. We were considering this community for our loved one.

Exceptional Experience

It is was taking some time for my mother to adjust with the move into community but she loves it now. I am very pleased with our choice to move her here the staff has been just exceptional to us. They are helpful with everything and very accommodating to her and her needs. The food is great and they have a variety of food for everybody there to choose from my mother loves it. This is a very well kept friendly community I would recommend for anybody to move their loved one here.

So far, so good

Everything seems to be going well and so far they seem to be settling in nicely. So far so good.

it's fantastic

So far so good. We are very happy with Bluebird Estates. I think it's fantastic here. We heard there were a lot of women here so he was a little reluctant. The women there are really with it and our loved one actually is enjoying their company. He loves to play scrabble and likes opera and classical music. I would like to see them have some more activities that are intellectually stimulating. The managers are amazing. I really feel bad for them because they work so hard. They do everything, pour the coffee, help the residents, etc. They really jump to help me any time we need it. They do seem burnt out. I do hear the residents say that the food is not as good with the new management. This facility itself is beautifully manicured. It feels very homey.

Very friendly, active community

they pay attention to moms needs

The people at Bluebird Estates pay incredible attention to my mothers needs. If there every is any trouble they are right on top of it and communicate with us each step of the way. Mom is very satisfied and feels at home.

Gracious Living

I was welcomed by staff and residents the first few days after arrival. The staff and residents are very helpful, the food is very good and nutricious. The appt's are spacious and well kept.

Independent Retirement Community Cat...

Independent Retirement Community Cats welcome. No community fee.

Nestled in Old Bluebird Acres, our grounds were once a thriving apple orchard and Bluebird Estates’ scenic landscaping reflects the picturesque beauty of bygone days. You’ll love the quiet serenity of our facilities while enjoying all the conveniences of the town of Springfield just minutes from your door. We’re close to shopping, healthcare, dining and wonderful area attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind