Stonebrook Village at Windsor Locks - Windsor Locks, CT

Beautiful new community, staff is great and rooms are spacious. A little on the pricey side.

Comfortable With My Mother Move Here

This is a wonderful community, and my mother is doing very well since her move here. I'am comfortable with her move, and she is comfortable as well. They have a great staff, and they are taking great care of her, and her needs. This is a community I would live in myself, it is very nice. I would recommend it to anybody. The experience is going well for us.

Try somewhere else

I would give it a negative 5 star, but it won't let me.
Don't put your love ones here. The staff is terrible, they lie to you, there are not enough nurses to care for the patients - there are never any doctors available.

The dementia patients are not interacted with - to help them get a good quality of life. The Staff is rude to visitors and will out right lie to your face if it will make them look better. There are not enough activates for the patients especially the dementia patients. Your family member will seem to deteriorate faster here. Don't go there

TLC care

I am happy with the care at this community. We like that the staff is friendly and a good environment. The community is clean and well maintained.This community is nice for my mom to make friends with the nice activities that are offered to the residents. We would recommend the care and the value of this community to other families

A tour for care for mom and dad

I toured this community for my parents. This is a beautiful village. The staff was great and we able to answer my questions. At the time there were not a lot of residents living here. A lot of great activities are offered to the residents. I would highly recommend this community.

A positive place to stay!

The staff at this community are wonderful. They all work together to pitch in and support the community. The food is quite good and is continuing to improve. They offer bingo three times a week and they bring in entertainment. They keep the community clean and I would recommend it.

A great place I found for my mom

I moved my mom into this place and she is very happy and loves it!

Assisted living needs should be thoroughly discussed in advance.

Nice Tour, But Not the Place For My Father

This is a good community, and my tour was nice.The community looks neat and tidy, everything appeared to be well maintained. The staff I met was kind and friendly. There were many factors that played into my decision where to move my father to. This is a nice community, just not the one for my father.