We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Homecare Onsite
apartments only, no activities, [Removed]a said residents are very friendly and outgoing and plan their own activities. updated, sidewalks to walk, Highly Market, senior center, library all very close. No car port. van$50 year take you anywhere hartford to Springfield. restaurant attached.
very nice community
It was awful.
I toured here when I was looking, there were a lot of things I didn't like about this place. It was awful. It is for someone who wants to move out of their home and into a small apartment that has no activities or anything. They have electric heat, which I was not a big fan of. The community was very dark, small and very depressing. Even the cabinets in the rooms were dark wood. They did have a TV room with big screens for those who watch sports. I am not a big fan so it did not appeal to me. The community had a dining room which was never used. Overall, I felt too negative about this place to choose it.