Blue Sky Memory Care - Las Vegas, NV has yet not published prices.

Glad we choose Blue Sky Memory Care

Our Brother has been a residence at Blue Sky since they opened. He came from another facility that was like "cottages" and his care was far from good but expensive, as he kept getting UTI's and being sent back to hospitals too often for dehydration. He has never had a UTI or dehydration at Blue Sky. He constantly is cared for by the caregivers. Every visit, our Brother is properly cared for and clean. There are NO odors in the facility like most memory care facilities. The Owner visits almost daily and He cares for all the Residents. He even made sure all the Residents had a TV in each room, and he remarked; "Even if they don't watch it, the sound keeps them company" His kindness shows, and HE is also a respected Doctor in town.

3 months and extremely pleased

After 3 months of my father being a resident at Blue Sky
I am still extremely pleased. They are so aware of what
each residents individual needs are. You can't help but
notice while your there with your own loved one how the
care givers interact with each resident.
The meals are constantly changing. They have really
good activities for the residences. When I suggested maybe
more activities that relate to men (darts, poker, shuffleboard etc. ) they were right on it. Thought it was a great idea and
are incorporating these is the activities.

They encourage families meeting each other - it really has helped my mom, myself and family to speak with others
on the same journey.
Basically we are very pleased!

Blue Sky is a great fit for my dad and our family.

My father has been a resident at Blue Sky since the first of [date removed]. The care givers at Blue Sky have been so
helpful in my father transition.
They are available at all hours to answer any questions or address any concerns my family may have.
We tried to be proactive for my fathers care knowing that
eventually he would need to be at a memory care facility.
We had toured Blue Sky and 3 other memory care facilities
this last spring and summer. Blue Sky met all our requirements: Small community, skilled and caring care
givers, clean, good food. The last requirement was cost.
Since my fathers been at Blue Sky we have been able to
have my father join Care More and have his medical care in house. Can't even begin to say what a relief this is to know
my dad does not have to leave facility and go to his Dr's offices where he doesn't remember anyone any more.
All in all Blue Sky is a good fit for our family - they make us feel like my dad is now part of there family.

Worst place ever

If I could rate this a minus 10 I would, the place does not care well for their residents. I had witnessed their staff pushing wheelchair bound patients with feet dragging the ground and those with butt wounds being yanked by their pants into chairs.

The staff lacks knowledge even though they state they care for the residents as if they were their own family this is false, [Name removed] who heads the place up is uncaring and lies at every turn I would recommend if you are looking into a care facility DO NOt ever go to blue sky memory care!

The community just opened a few months ago, so it is brand new. Because of this, there aren't very many residents yet. They have daily activities such as daily exercise, morning walks, games, Bingo, arts and crafts, and ice cream socials. They do not as yet have a bus to go on off-campus outings. I am confident that this will change as more residents move in. The food is great, the place is spotless, and the staff is friendly, informative, and helpful. They continuously interact with the residents, and they’re great at making everyone feel comfortable there. The community is also so close by that I can visit almost every day. Overall, Blue Sky has been a really worthwhile experience, and we think it will get even better as the good word gets out