Blue Sky Memory Care - Las Vegas, NV

Blue Sky Memory Care - Las Vegas, NV has yet not published prices.

Worst place ever

If I could rate this a minus 10 I would, the place does not care well for their residents. I had witnessed their staff pushing wheelchair bound patients with feet dragging the ground and those with butt wounds being yanked by their pants into chairs.

The staff lacks knowledge even though they state they care for the residents as if they were their own family this is false, [Name removed] who heads the place up is uncaring and lies at every turn I would recommend if you are looking into a care facility DO NOt ever go to blue sky memory care!

The community just opened a few months ago, so it is brand new. Because of this, there aren't very many residents yet. They have daily activities such as daily exercise, morning walks, games, Bingo, arts and crafts, and ice cream socials. They do not as yet have a bus to go on off-campus outings. I am confident that this will change as more residents move in. The food is great, the place is spotless, and the staff is friendly, informative, and helpful. They continuously interact with the residents, and they’re great at making everyone feel comfortable there. The community is also so close by that I can visit almost every day. Overall, Blue Sky has been a really worthwhile experience, and we think it will get even better as the good word gets out