We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
A family caring for a loved one with Dementia or Alzheimer’s can experience overwhelming emotional and physical obstacles. At Birchview we strive to provide the finest care for each of our residents – while still maintaining their individuality and dignity.
Knowing your loved one’s needs are understood and well taken care of will give you and the entire family soothing peace-of-mind. All of the caregivers at Birchview understand how unique and special your loved one is. Our staff will take the time to talk with you about important lifestyle routines and preferences, recreational activities, and sleeping and meal patterns. Doing so will help us provide the level of care that will support and encourage their individual strengths and capabilities.
Keeping each resident active and in touch with daily living is very important at Birchview. All of our activities are specially designed to improve the quality of life for our residents by supporting, rather than challenging them. Some of our activities include baking, outings, gardening, music, dance, religious and special events, and reminiscing.
Family members are an important part of Birchview. We have a Community Education Group designed to help family members exchange ideas, provide feedback and share in the support of their families.