- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Great for my family
My mom has been at this facility for a few years.
She is treated very well. She is fed lovely meals, and the home is clean and comfortable. The staff are very kind.
Was not impressed
This was not a good place. The owners are very condescending and there were not enough activities for the residents.
bright, beautiful view, allows as muc...
bright, beautiful view, allows as much independence as client is capable of, patient input on food selection, up steep hill (winter access concerns for me to visit), long ramp into home, Small designated smoking area