Facility created a home like atmosphere. Staff seemed very friendly and attentive to residents. Smaller facility gave you a sense of community. Activities seemed a little limited but after talking to staff they create activities based on interests.

Older facility, but clean. HAs good accessory services. Staff is not as well trained and currently hiring. The facility is currently full

Everything about this community is exceptional. I visited looking for a home for my mother and after spending a couple of hours visiting with the Director and staff, we already felt like part of the family. The apartments are small, but my guess is the residents don't care because they spend so much time with the community.

Not a good value,pricey.

Seemed short staffed. Mostly tv watching. For the cost they expected a lot to be provided, like toilet paper, gloves. Some staff very good with alzheimers, some not mature enough or appropriate. Probably would be ok if not an alzheimer patient.

I Went And Toured The Community

The tour was fine and it looked like a nice community. We were not offered a meal it was just a tour. My mom thought it was a little fancy for her.

Small Bedroom Layout!!

I took a tour of Bickford of Lincoln and it was a very nice community. This was one of my favorite places for my loved one to reside in. They had available activities and meals. One of the things that i did notice was the bedrooms they were small. Things were really close to each other. I did like that the tour guide was informative and very nice.

This is a beautiful facility but a little expensive and the apartments are small compared to other places we have seen. The staff was very nice and caring. People who live there appeared happy and well taken care of.

Review of Bickford of Lincoln - Lincoln, NE

The feeling of this facility is homey and welcoming. Residents were out and about and staff were engaging. There was a nice enclosed courtyard with raised beds (standing height) for resident gardening. The bedrooms do not have actual doors within the apartments. We prefer to be able to separate the bedrooms from the rest of the living space.

Mary's transformation

Positive changes caused a 180 degree turn around in the emotional health of my mother in law. We thought she was failing rapidly, and once she moved to Bickford, she was a totally different person. She is happy with her room and is even decorating it with her own curtains and comforter that were packed in storage for 10 years.

Thank you for all you have done.

Great facility great staff!

I can't say enough about your facility and how you have taken in my mother in law with welcome arms.

I would recommend your facility in a heartbeat if someone is looking for a facility for their parents or lived ones.

Thanks again.

visited and was very impressed.

visited and was very impressed.

Nothing can replace home. At Bickford of Lincoln, we don’t ask you to give up your home, your treasures, your memories. Instead, we want you to bring the pieces of the home you love into ours and make it yours. Through personalized assisted living and memory care services, we invite you to share your stories with us, to see Bickford as an extension of your home.