Bethesda Ranch AFH - Portage, MI

Bethesda Ranch AFH - Portage, MI has yet not published prices.

Best home ever!

Finally found the perfect place for my dad! No negatives at all. Having a registered nurse run the house is a great big plus! Love that they take the residents on outings too.

One of a kind Home!

What is not to LOVE? Our family member has lived in several AFC homes before we found Bethseda Ranch. He now has his forever home and forever family for over 5 yrs. The home is always clean and the staff friendly. [Name removed] and her husband [name removed] live and care for your loved one as if they were their own family. It just doesn't get any better than that! You just will not find this quality and level of care anywhere else. Schedule your tour today!

Love it!

Finally! I found the right home for my Dad. I really appreciate all the special care he receives at Bethesada. His room is private and beautiful, overlooking a lake. They do activities, take him out, and sit with him every meal to make sure he does eat. Open door policy so my large family can visit at any time. By far best AFH I've ever been in.

Beautiful, warm, caring, small, very personalized care. Very much involved with the care of each individual that is with them. Family community oriented for all.

Friendly Tour

My tour of this community went well overall. It is a nice place, the staff was kind. The community looked nice, and well-kept from what I saw. It was a good experience overall, but I did find another community that suited our needs better.