Care Community - Springfield, MI

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints of how things had went for my loved one and I since I had recently taken a tour of this community.The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I thought they did a great job with the presentation and where very professional throughout our visit.It was just not the right location in the end decision.

My mom's care

We toured this community and did not find it a good fit for my mom's needs. It was not what we were needing with it being a small community. The staff was nice and did answer are questions. Other families might check out what they need in all communities.

My tour!

This community did not feel inviting when we went on our tour. The people were nice and the community seemed clean. This community was on the lower end of the price scale.

Great Place!

Amazing staff and residents seem so happy and involved socialy.

Friendly and helpful staff. Was plesantly surprised.

Be flexible, they are!

The people (caretakers) are very kind, the cliental there have a lot of memory and communication issues, and not a lot of coherent communication between residents. This is a safe place, they get 3 meals a day (needs some work with the meals choices) and their meds are passed to them. I didn't realize it was classed at as a Mission/ Non profit facility. So it is pretty bare bones as far as furniture, bed , lamp and bedside table. So you need to bring things to complete the bedroom. Snacks are always a good idea to have so if they are hungry they have something, there isn't a microwave, or toaster available at any time so when meal time is done, thats it until the next meal.They are very flexible if you need to get in quickly and are kind of out of options for living arrangements. They were a blessing to us when we needed them!

If you need more assistance for your loved one. I will not recommend Care Community.