White Oaks Assisted Living and Dementia Care - Lawton, MI

Meeting the daily needs of dementia with a smile

We are very pleased at the respect shown Mom and us as we deal with dementia. It is reassuring to know young women like [removed] are choosing to meet her needs. Sometimes it is not easy for even family to understand the changes but [Removed] is there to assist with a smile on. Thank you [Removed].

Family member

My wife is currently a resident at White Oaks. The RCA's do a great job caring for her. [Removed]. has made my wife feel so comfortable living there. I can't express the my gratitude enough for the compassion they have.

Excellent care

White Oaks is a wonderful home for my mother to get help dealing with her Alzheimers. The staff with people like [Removed]. is well equipped to handle any problems that might arise. I feel blessed to know she is getting the help she needs.

White Oaks review

I’m extremely happy that I chose White Oaks to take care of my wife with her struggle with Alzheimer’s. The facility is equipped to handle all contingency’s that might arise. With helpers like [Removed]. taking care of her with skill and kindness, my mind is set at ease.

[Removed]

A Place of Comfort and Caring and Connections

Choosing an assissted living environment for our parent was challenging. We wanted a place that was warm and inviting, with an experienced staff that could take care of our loved one's needs with kindness and caring. We have found that place at White Oaks! The staff is friendly and capable and we appreciate the family feeling they have created. We feel comfortable asking questions and know the staff will contact us if there are any concerns. It is a beautiful facility, with a wonderful dining room where delicious meals are served. There are also lovely outdoor spaces where the residents gather to enjoy the fresh air and time together. Our parent has loved participating in the numerous, and varied activities that are planned each month. We are grateful that she can enjoy this stage of her life at White Oaks, and that we can have peace of mind, knowing that as her needs change, they will always be met with kindness and caring.

Long distance caregiver gives thumbs up!

I don’t usually write online reviews, but the White Oaks Assisted Living facility deserves praise as an outstanding family-owned business. I live over 800 miles away and have been highly satisfied with my 87 year-old father’s care during the past two years. He loves the food, staff, and talks with other men at his dining table. The activities are very creative at this facility, with opportunities for learning, working together, and having fun. Dad enjoys the various music programs. Our reasons for choosing White Oaks include the low staff turnover, well-maintained and clean facility and the comfortable, home-like atmosphere. Residents appear well cared for and content. The recent addition of another Dementia care wing is also important if your family-member may need this care in the future.

I highly recommend White Oaks

Clean, safe, wonderful environment with plenty of activities and good meals. A very loving and caring staff with excellent living spaces. My 94-year-old mother is totally happy here. Her health -- physical and mental -- has improved over the last two years since moving into White Oaks.

The Best Place to Live

I've been in two other assisted livings and they can't hold a candle to this place. The atmosphere is great. It is comfortable and the employees are so efficient. I've never felt that things were not "up to snuff" and I'm not the type to just put up with anything. The food is very good compared to the homes where I stayed before. I appreciate the cooks very much and the entire staff works together to provide quality care. The employees are very pleasant, patient, and polite. I very much enjoy my time here at White Oaks and I plan to spend the rest of my life here.

Quality senior care in elegant, residential-style surroundings is offered at White Oaks. Personalized assistance with activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing, eating and medication monitoring provides you with security and peace-of-mind. Residents can choose to participate in a variety of activities that meet social, physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual needs. We encourage family and friends to visit frequently and to be involved in any event. Providing support while maintaining each resident's independence and dignity is our mission at White Oaks.