Bowman Place - Three Rivers, MI

Bowman Place - Three Rivers, MI has yet not published prices.

Happy with My Move

Very happy with my move to this community. It is a nice cozy little community. Everyone has been very kind, and helpful. I'am pleased with all they have done for me.

Truly a loving and kind place to be for your loved one.

High Volume Community!!

The community was clean there are no complaints. My father desired space from the caregivers during certain times of the day. The staff tried for my father to engage in activities but was not being given the necessary space he needed. The community noise level was getting really intense. I really liked that once i spoke with the activity director he did address this issue.

Check reviews for Bowman House..new name , same facility

They have changed names from Bowman House to Bowman Place..please check reviews for Bowman House..same facility. Not a good place for someone with memory issues.

Easy To Work With

They just worked really well with my loved one's finances to help get her in to the Bowman Place and a big thing that helped us was that they have a deferred payment plan, so that was really good for us.