Berland Home Care II - Chula Vista, CA

So happy with her stay!

I am SO HAPPY with my mother's stay at this facility! The staff and facility are just terrific! The food always smells delicious and my mother loves to participate in activities. I enjoy watching the videos that they take of my mother doing karaoke and playing games. She seems like a different person! I am very pleased with her stay!

Dennis is very friendly and I liked how he was willing to have me come visit at a moments notice. There are 2 homes connected by a mutual backyard and the paths to walk around or sit and enjoy the outdoors were very nice. I was made to feel welcome.

A workable solution for me and my parents.

It is too soon for me to give a comprehensive review because my folks have not been at Berland very long. My initial impressions are good. The owners and the caregivers are personable and take the time to listen to your requests. The house is in a nice neighborhood and has a patio with planter's filled with flowers. Activities often take place on the patio. Parking is easy. The caregivers give me an update on my folks activities of that day when I come to visit. I have also gotten a text from the owner on how my folks were adjusting to the move. The house has always been clean and neat when I visit, The owners try very hard to work out solutions with you if you see a problem that needs to be addressed. My parents are still adjusting to staying at Board and Care. Life is more restricted than at Assisted Living but they also have closer supervision as their mobility declines.