ActivCare at Rolling Hills Ranch - Chula Vista, CA

Mom's tour for care

I toured this community for my mom's care. I liked the staff and they were helpful. The community is clean and maintained. They do need to update the community so it felt like it had a better touch for the residents. They offer activities and a nice menu. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care that is needed for loved one.

Jennifer Mares

Thank you for touring the community and for your recommendation.

I was really impressed with them.

I toured here when I was looking around for options. I was really impressed with them. They were my first choice. Unfortunately they didn't accept dogs, and that was a deal breaker for us. I liked them a lot.

Jennifer Mares

Thank you for visiting us and for sharing your positive comments. We are sorry to hear our pet policy did not fit your needs. While we cannot accommodate individual pets, we often host activities with pet and critter visitors to engage with the residents. We hope you found the right community for your loved one.

Outstanding

The administration and staff are very friendly. The facility is emaculate. They treat my father with respect and dignity.

Jennifer Mares

Thank you for your comments. We are so glad to hear your father is receiving the best care. We will share your positive comments with our dedicated team.

Very nice facilities and friendly staff that were prepared

Jennifer Mares

We are glad to hear you enjoy our residence and staff. Thank you for taking the time to review our community.

The food is excellent.

My dad has only been there a short time. The food is excellent. They are conveniently located. There is an outdoor area for residents. The staff is friendly and I can let you know that the community is very clean.

Jennifer Mares

Thank you for your review. Diet is a vital element in setting a healthy living environment, we are glad you are enjoying the food and community. We will send your compliments to our chef.

YOU HAVE TO VISIT THIS PLACE!

This is a beautiful facility - very clean and nice. It's homey and staff is friendly, informative and helpful. This new (it was opened last October) home was built specifically for those with dementia/Alzheimers - it's very safe and the staff there know just how to care for these folks. No price gouging or "points" system here either. We feel at peace knowing dad is in a warm, safe and loving environment.

Jennifer Mares

Karmalee, we are thrilled that you are happy with the community and the care that your father is receiving. We are committed to enhancing the lives of the residents living in our communities and we appreciate all feedback.