Homestead of Leawood - Leawood, KS

Will Accept Medicaid

The major reason why we chose this place is that once my dad funds run out they will accept Medicaid and in my search that is difficult to find. He is doing great since moving there. He is in a wheelchair so that makes it difficult to participate in the activities but she does what he is able to do and he is meeting new people and making friends. He is not a fan at all of the food but then again he was in a rehab center and the food was wonderful so I think he was spoiled by that experience.
They do have a nice courtyard to sit when the weather turns a little cooler.
The staff is nice and very accommodating and attentive to the residents.

Care and Comfort for dad

I like this community for my father. The staff are attentive and caring for his needs. We like that we were able to find a community that was small. He is offered to participate in activities. He likes the menu of the variety of the menu. We would recommend the nice care of the community for other families.

Exceptional care.

My Wife's stay at Homestead of Leawood was brief, only
a few months, but the care she received was EXCELLENT!
The staff, without exception, done everything possible
to make her comfortable and as happy as possible.
They were always smiling and checking to see if either
of us needed anything. Both my Wife and I were always
treated with the utmost respect at all times.
I would highly recommend Homestead of Leawood
to anyone.

They really work with you

They really work with you and they have a good attitude. They really care about their residents. They’re a clean community with a friendly staff. I don’t have anything bad to say about them. They're a good value.

It couldn't be better!

There is honestly nothing here that we are dissatisfied with! Their friendliness and thoroughness is amazing! There's a marked difference in how my mother physically appears to us because of their care. It couldn't be better! The director always has time to talk to you and everything is just great here! It was a perfect match!

Fabulous staff!

We've been very pleased with the care provided here. The staff in particular have been outstanding, they've been amazingly friendly, and very professional and caring. It's a very nice looking place, and they keep it well kept up. I feel like my loved one is being well looked after.

Great place!

My 93 year old Mother has been here for a little over a month, and she loves it.
The food. The people. The staff. The living!
We're very pleased.

Beautiful facility, but beyond our re...

Beautiful facility, but beyond our reach with respects to affordability.

Our idea - our mission - is to create an environment in which residents can continue to enjoy their individuality, their independence and their dignity in a secure and supportive environment.

At Homestead Assisted Living, residents find professional health care services and personalized assistance they need, offered in a comfortable, home-like environment.

Around the clock, residents of Homestead have access to the individualized attention they need in their daily lives, provided by a licensed and certified professional nursing staff. Yet, with their own private suites and the freedom to make their own choices.

The need for personalized assistance and care, the desire for personal independence; plainly, simply, Homestead offers the best of both worlds.

We also offer Short Stay Suites. It is ideal for those needing a temporary stay if their caregiver will be away or is unable to provide care for a period of time. Also, it is ideal to allow our guests to recover from an injury, illness or surgical procedure. Our guests are provided a fully furnished suite and an all-inclusive daily rate.