Bentley Commons at Paragon Village - Hackettstown, NJ

Bentley Commons at Paragon Village - Hackettstown, NJ has yet not published prices.

Moved in Parents

I just moved my parents in here earlier this month in independent living and I couldn't be more pleased. My mom was hesitant at first but after being there for a few days, she changed her tone. The staff has been incredibly accommodating, from the Marketing Dir. [Removed] to the dining room Dir. The entire group of employees go above and beyond (maids, waiters, cooks). I feel right at home when I walk in the doors and I'm looking forward to many years to come with my parents in their care.

Paragon VIllage

I went on a tour at Bentley Commons this weekend when I was driving by and I saw the sign that they had an open model apartment showing. I have driven by many times but this was the first time I stopped in. I have to say that this place is really quite lovely. The young brunette woman who brought me on a showing was really imformative and patient! I was just curious about this place but after I saw the theater with a black and white movie on, I think I know where I will be living when the time come.

Car Show! I love this place.

I do not have a loved one at Paragon Village but I just wanted to share a positive experience I had while I was there on Saturday. I saw a posting online about an event they were having. They had a classic car show so my husband and I decided to go as we love antique cars. Let me tell you this..this is NOT your average assisted living community. I had the opportunity to tour around, speak to the managers Joan and Jenelle who were able to provide me with an answer for every question I asked, mingled with the residents who were as happy as clams at high tide. I'm not currently ready to make the move but when I am, I think I know it's going to be at Paragon Village.