Clean premises, knowledgable staff

Care and comfort

I am happy with the care at this community. The staff are caring and really are helpful. The menu has a nice variety and the staff is always will to help make meals is requested. They offer activities for him to participate with the other residents. I have recommended this community to other families for the good care and the value for the care of a loved one.

Toured

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought the staff here seemed like nice people, and the residents seemed well cared for. However, the place had more of a nursing home feel to it, and I didn't think it would be where my loved one would be most comfortable.

Great place for your loved one!

I can not say enough good things about Adam's house. My dad lived with me and my family in SC for almost 7 years. My husband and I noticed that he was not participating in anything with the family and would just watch TV all day. We discussed with him the possibility of moving into an assisted living and he seemed to be on board with the idea of moving. My brother and sister-in-law found the Adam's house just a few minutes from their home. When I toured the place, I was so impressed. I immediately noticed and felt the family style atmosphere. Each employee knew every resident and treated them with respect and dignity. Whether it was a planned visit or an unexpected drop in visit, I would find something else I was impressed with. When I sat with dad in his room or a common area and would overhear staff speaking with other residents (they were unaware I was within earshot) I was always impressed on how the residents were treated like adults with love and respect - not like a child. This is not the case in many other assisted living facilities. One time I noticed a 'staff' person helping a resident pick out a movie to watch for the evening. This person knew the resident's name and was laughing and joking. When I questioned him on to how long he worked there - it turns out he was one of the owners! He spends time there himself and organizes monthly BBQs etc! Also, during the administrative part of the contract and moving dad in, it was all very easy to understand. There were no hidden fees or agendas. Very straightforward.
I am very happy that Adam's house has made my dad's transition from my home to theirs so easy. I feel comfortable with him in FL while I am living in SC. My only complaint is that I can never get him on the phone because he is so busy ...which was the reason we wanted to move him out of our house to begin with!

Adam's House is not an assisted facility....it is a home with family members taking care of your family member like their own.

They seem to be doing a good job so far.

They seem to be doing a good job so far. She is happy and participating in meals. She has made some acquaintances. She is enjoying the food. Adjusting to a roommate has been a little difficult. The staff is friendly, and they have worked with me.

Immaculate- friendly staff-...

Immaculate- friendly staff- nice and clean rooms. Good common areas. Nicest seen to date. Smaller size and more comfortable feeling.

So far they have been great. Working ...

So far they have been great. Working with us to arange the move in.
Staff very helpful. ( Nancy ) notice Dad needed different kind of socks, even told me what store had them. (diabetic)

When you want to experience a warm, caring staff and quality assisted living services, live at Adams House of Tampa in Tampa, FL. This welcoming assisted living community supplies help when necessary with the goal of providing the services that help seniors stay as autonomous as possible. Adams House of Tampa provides a low-maintenance lifestyle and the assistance seniors need to enjoy retirement.