Bellevue Nursing & Rehab - Oklahoma City, OK

Bellevue Nursing & Rehab - Oklahoma City, OK has yet not published prices.

Definitely recommend this family operated facility

My 96-yo mom was admitted to Bellevue Health and Rehab Center for six weeks following a hospitalization after a heart attack and complex fracture of her dominant arm. I am a registered nurse and have the highest expectations and was a constant observer of her care. As it is family owned, I was impressed with the level of interaction management (family owners) had with the patients. As with any facility, the adequacy of care is directly related to the nurses, nursing assistants, and rehab team (occupational and physical therapy in particular for us). The rehab team assigned to my mom was beyond exceptional (esp occupational therapy). The weekday nurse aides were exceptional and loving to my mom. We had some issues with nurse aides on weekends which was brought to the attention of nursing supervisors and management staff. These issues were handled by the weekend RN where aides from an adjacent wing were assigned to my mom. The RN also took my concerns very seriously and ordered a chest x-Ray which showed pneumonia; she also ordered bloodwork after other concerns. These tests results were obtained in less than 24 hours. I couldn’t ask for anything more. I would definitely recommend this facility for others for rehab and I would not hesitate to admit my mom here again. Very grateful

Wonderful Skilled Nursing

Bellevue is amazing! I can’t say enough good things about them. From the staff being there when Mom needed them, to the beautiful gym and private room. Everyone seemed to treat her like their own.

Definitely would recommend Bellevue! I give them a 2 thumbs UP!

I would definitely recommended Bellevue to anyone!!
Friendly professional staff that went above and beyond to make sure my grandmother was taken care of while she was there after her fall. I hope that she never should need them again but if she does I would definitely send her back to Bellevue!

Great Facility

My mother spent 2 weeks in Bellvue's rehabilitation center after knee replacement surgery. We were extremely pleased with every aspect of her care from beginning to end. The facilities were very clean and beautifully decorated. The staff and owners did everything to make her feel welcome and at home. The nurses and physical therapists were all very friendly, encouraging and genuinely cared about her recovery. The food was great and they even gave her a bath everyday. One of the family members on staff came by and checked on my mom at least once a day and if she requested anything extra, they made sure it was taken care of. When she left Bellvue she was well on her way to a full recovery and felt confident that she could manage at home. I would highly recommend Bellvue to anyone!!!

wonderful place with caring owners

This is a great home. The place is clean and the staff shows a genuine concern for the residents. The place is owned by one family and there is always an owner on site. I have been in several nursing homes and this one is by far the best.

NIGHTMARE

Filthy. Smells of feces or mildew depending on where you are in the building. Staff members play on their cell phones instead of answer call lights. "Nurses" scream at patients to "shut up" and "calm down". Wrong medication orders. The list goes on; THE most unprofessional [removed] environment my mother has ever spent time in. Thank goodness I was able to transfer her out within 48 hours!

Bellevue offers a full continuum of care, from temporary respite care, to long-term skilled nursing, to hospice services. We also provide exceptional short-term rehabilitation and a range of specialty programs and complex clinical services. Together with our compassionate, personalized approach, these capabilities have helped establish our long-standing reputation for total excellence in senior care.