Homestead of Owasso - Owasso, OK

Don't stay there.

The initial visits everyone seems so nice and caring., but once your there you are forgotten. If you can't get out of bed on your own, don't go there. They don't know how to help troubled residents. There billing department I give and F . Paid them first of August have ask for invoice 4 times have yet to get one. Once your in also impossible to get return calls. Poor management.

We are very happy, when it comes our time I certainly hope to find a place as nice as Homestead. They mark every single item of clothing so we won't have mix ups. We don't really have any complaints.

Great experience

The adjustment of my dad to assisted living has been awesome. The people at Homestead are fabulous and make my dad feel cared for and important. I also appreciate the valuable advice I received from A Place for Mom. I heartily recommend anyone going through this process to start with them.

So Far So good

Got mom moved in and she is happy. I visit nearly everyday and she is dressed, her hair is combed. We had a small issue in the beginning with getting her hearing aide in the correct ear, but now all is good.

When I went Monday, someone had curled her hair and painted her nails... a personal touch is always nice.

She is in the commons area most days and walks the halls with some of the other ladies.

As we turn the pages of our lives – growing up, working, experiencing loves and losses, raising our own children – we all experience times when we need a little extra help. At Homestead, we have created an environment which combines and celebrates these memorable aspects of life and creates new experiences for you... experiences set in a comfortable, home-like setting which provides security and a variety of life-enriching activities.
At Homestead, we strive to offer residents the care and personalized assistance they need. Care is offered around the clock, seven days a week, by our certified nursing staff. Beautiful, yet comfortable suites allow us to offer convenient assistance in your own personal environment, while respecting your need for privacy and independence. Homestead Assisted Living strives to give residents the tools and support needed to be as independent as possible, for as long as possible.
We also offer Short Stay Suites. It is ideal for those needing a temporary stay if their caregiver will be away or is unable to provide care for a period of time. Also, it is ideal to allow our guests to recover from an injury, illness or surgical procedure. Our guests are provided a fully furnished suite and an all-inclusive daily rate.
Services & Amenities include:
Three nutritionally balanced meals served daily in our dining room.
Health Care Services provided 24 hours a day.
Personalized assistance with dressing, bathing and medications.
Housekeeping and personal laundry.
24-Hour Emergency Communication system.
Studio and One Bedrooms available. All first floor suites, our community has no stairs or elevators.
Social, cultural, spiritual and recreational activities.
Kitchenette in each suite.
Scheduled transportation.
Beauty/Barber Salon.
Whirlpool Spa tub available to all residents.
Beautiful courtyard.
Short Stay Suites are available.