Prairie House - Broken Arrow, OK

Prairie House - Broken Arrow, OK has yet not published prices.

Very attentive and accommodating staff

This facility was better that I expected. It’s such a beautiful place and all of the staff members were very caring. When my Mother needed help, there was always a nurse on call for her. They were so supportive of her condition and accommodating. The staff was very attentive and made sure she was comfortable. Everyone was just great and it’s a really nice facility. My mother really loved the food as well. It’s more of a restaurant style didn’t and she loved everything that they served. In the beginning the transition was really iffy, but they had a lot of new residents moving in at once. I would definitely recommend this community.

New Community

This community is very nice only a year old so everything is still new and looks great. You just get a sense of being at home when you walk in there. It is on the small side of other communities we looked at. I think mom is doing very well being here and having that one on one attention helps. In time I think she will start to socialize more and interact with more of the residents. She likes the food when she is up to eating and going to the dining hall. The staff is wonderful if mom doesn't feel up to going to the dining room but wants to eat they will bring her meal to the room. The staff is wonderful very attentive and friendly.

Room to grow

This is a brand new community and they are still working out some kinks. They have an extensive menu, however they have had a turnover with the chefs so sometimes the food is not as good. The staff seem tired as they are still trying to learn. The people that work here are very friendly. Mom has made friends and we are hoping things will improve as more residents move into the community.

Pleasant Tour of This Community

My tour of this community went very well. It is a nice facility with kind people. The community looked good for what I saw. The staff I came across was polite, and friendly. The experience was a pleasant one overall, but I did find another community that suited our needs better.

The community looks super nice and I did not pick them because they were quite a bit more money per month. I had a good tour from the representative. I thought it was the nicest place and it is brand new, they just open. The people were friendly.

When I Was Searching For the Right One

I had two main factor to find; location and staff. On the tour at this community, I found that this didn't have what I was looking for. The tour was good, I got to see the whole community and the representative was on time for our appointment. This just was not the place for us, nothing was wrong the community.

Unprofessional Management

This facility looks great and they promise the best of everything but once they close the deal the story changes. The nurses and aids are not supposed to do anything but patient care but We have seen them serving in the dining room and doing laundry. Management is unorganized, hard to find when you need them and fail to provide critical information to family/guardians. We've repeatedly asked for keys and codes that after 3 months we still do not have. Manager tells us it's someone else's job or that she didn't know we wanted them. Very frustrating. It all comes down to management. We're considering moving our family member out if something doesn't change. Management is placating and condescending. For the price there just have to be better choices.

Very Unprofessional Staff!!

I would never recommend this place to anyone it has been an absolute nightmare dealing with the administration at this community. They are very unprofessional and unorganized especially in the billing department. I have been waiting on a correct billing report for them for two months and every time I call and try to speak to someone they are very rude and disrespectful to me. Also the nurses that work there even told me that the website lies they have no special training that is provided to them before working. I will say the aids and nurses are the only thing good about this place the rest is awful.

Great quality of care!!

I could not be more pleased with the amount of care my mother has been receiving from this community. My mom has been participating in many of the memory care activities they do throughout the week including puzzles and coloring crafts. She seems to really be enjoying the company of the other residents and has genuinely been happier since she made the move into this home. Every time I go to visit they always have a great meal being prepared that smells wonderful and taste delicious. I would highly recommend this new assisted living home to anyone.