Beaufont Health & Rehabilitation Center - Richmond, VA

Beaufont Health & Rehabilitation Center - Richmond, VA has yet not published prices.

Not a great experience.

I feel like the people here aren't very nice, they certainly don't seem to care about the people here. They seem to care more about their money and filling rooms than the individuals. They didn't seem to be able to care for my loved ones. They never really checked on them. My loved one would be in the same clothes everyday. It was a very big facility with lots of floors. I feel like they took advantage of the situation and vulnerable seniors. If you are of sound mind and maybe just need a minimal amount of assistance, then the size of the rooms and the way it looks and everythig could be nice. They are very expensive though.

Beaufont Health & Rehabilitation Center is dedicated to providing world-class rehabilitation services in an environment that’s comfortable, convenient, and close to home.Our unique, inclusive approach creates the perfect environment for healing, and translates to better outcomes and a more personal, rewarding experience for our patients.