Barathaven Alzheimer's Special Care Center - Dardenne Prairie, MO

Barathaven Alzheimer's Special Care Center - Dardenne Prairie, MO has yet not published prices.

Outstanding Care and Patience

I like the care from this community. The staff has been caring. The community is clean and we like knowing that the environment is nice. The menu is good with a nice variety. They offer activities for the residents who are able to participate. We would recommend this community for the good care that is offered. We would highly recommend this community for other families.

Care for a loved one.

We like this community for the care and the wonderful staff. We like the menu and he is happy with the good variety they offer. They have nice activities for him to enjoy. We would highly recommend this community for the good care and the environment for other families

So far, so good!

My loved one's experience with Barathaven has been good so far. The facility is clean and well maintained. The staff is kind and polite, and my loved one is receiving the care that he needs. I am pleased with the experience so far!

The Level Of Care Was Not A Good Fit

The tour was good here and after talking with the staff, who knew all about the community, I felt they were not able to meet our level of care. The staff was on time for our meeting and the apartment was nice and clean. It just was not going to be a good fit for my uncle.