Azalea Estates of Fayetteville - Fayetteville, GA

Meeting was good. Facility is bright and clean. Rooms were rather small for the pricing. The activities calendar was rather full which is a plus. Staff did not seem as welcoming as previous tours. I did speak to one of the residents who says he highly recommends it and they take great care of you.

A very nice place. Great for the elderly. Lots of trips and activities. I would have chosen this one but they did not have the size room we wanted available.

A place for care for mom

I liked this community for the great care. The staff like who were always so friendly and knew each resident by name. The menu of healthy meals was appealing. They did have limited activitites for the residents. The community was clean and maintained. We would recommend this community for the care of others.

Adjustment Process, but Overall Mom is Well at this Community

So far my mother is doing pretty well since her move to this community. It is a nice facility, and I do feel comfortable with her move here. We had to communicate her needs to the staff, during the transition process. Also they could be more responsive when called for help. Other than those issues the staff is well. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. They have nice activities, and well balanced meals offered for the residents. It is still a work in progress, but everything is working out pretty well now. This is a community I would recommend overall.

To much money!

This community is a really nice community. I really did like what I saw and the staff was very nice and helpful. When I went to tour they were having a Thanksgiving party so I got to meet a lot of the residents. The only reason why I did not go here is because it was to expensive for me.

There are a few minor issues with Azalea!

My parents are doing fine at this community. They do have some things that could be improved. The food is not the highest quality and some of the vending machines are not working. They do offer activities however the pool is not always accessible when they would like to use it. Hal the maintenance person is great. The staff are wonderful and the housekeeping staff are good.

Grateful to have found Azalea Estates

We knew it was time for Mom to move to assisted living, but needed to convince her. It was not easy until we visited Azalea Estates. She felt at home immediately. The staff is wonderful. The residents are upbeat. It is a lovely happy place. Mom moved in about 2 weeks ago. It did not take her long to settle in and make a few friends (at age 91!).

Azalea Estates

Wonderful place to live.
Friendly staff
Clean and beautiful

Resprite Care

Mother was at Azalea Estates for three weeks for Resprite Care. Her time there was really amazing. The staff is very attentive and caring. The restaurant dining experience is truly delicious. Everyone at Azalea goes out of their way to make the individual feel at home within the community.

Very nice place!

I think they do an excellent job at Azalea Estates. It's a very nice looking, very clean community, and the staff are all very friendly and professional. They've got a lot to provide in terms of amenities, and they take great care of their residents overall. They also do a good job introducing new residents to the community, which is always nice to see! They are an expensive community, but they provide a lot of service for the price you pay.