Country Gardens Senior Living - Union City, GA

An attractive facility with homey feel. No memory care units available now. Had one personal care room available, bedroom + living area with lots of windows being renovated $4400/mo. Only 12 units in memory care and observed most of memory care patients were pretty far advanced and not too alert. Whole facility required code to enter/leave. Nice garden area but not secured at the moment. [Removed] was very nice and seemed concerned with providing the best possible care.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for taking the time to review our community. We agree that our community is very home like and secure/

Review of Country Gardens Senior Living - Union City, GA

Everyone has been so caring since my husband moved in on May 28, 2017. The staff goes out of their way to make some of the patients get involved in activities and [make sure] they "feel at home". They communicate with family members on a daily basis.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad that you are happy and pleased with your husband's care. It is an honor to have your husband live with us.

[Removed] was very personable. She had done research pertaining to our first conversation. My mom bowls and it is VERY important to her. [Removed] had a print out of the nearest bowling alley, league times and discount day. That meant a lot. The facility is gorgeous and well taken care of. Relationships with patients were that I observed were that of an extended family. Very impressive.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for taking the time to review Country Gardens. We are glad that you are happy and we agree- we are one big family!

Very Attentive

Having a family member in this facility in the past, I loved how they were very attentive to my family and family member's needs. The staff was always courteous and professional.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We are very honored that you chose our community for the care of your loved one.

Very nice and knowledgeable staff. The facility has a warm feeling when you walk in. Staff and patients are very happy to be here and the staff always keep smiles on their face and speak to you. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone in need of a home like atmosphere.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for your nice review of Country Gardens Lucretia! We are very glad that you are happy with us!

I went to another facility in College Park. I met [removed], they brought me to Country Gardens. My family didn't know anything about this place. I love living here. I feel like a part of the family.

Shelley Hamner

We are so glad that you are happy and enjoy being part of the family! We will continue to work hard to make sure you are happy and well cared for!

Very caring!

Shelley Hamner

Thank you- we think so too!

My name is Emma Hilton. I like Country Gardens, there are lots of nice people.

Shelley Hamner

Hi Emma! Thank you for telling us how much you like Country Gardens. We are glad you are happy and find the associates nice.

Good Care

My aunt is doing really well with her transition into this community . I see that they are taking very good care of my aunt and her needs . The community is great and looks amazing . Everyone here is very nice and smiling and saying hello to you . I went one time to have dinner with her and they were serving chicken and mac n cheese and it was delicous . They keep me posted about the care of my aunt and what she is doing . I am happy knowing she is safe and happy .

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for letting us know how pleased you are with the care you are receiving for your aunt. It is an honor for us to have her part of our family. We will continue to work hard to meet and exceed your expectations!

Very nice place!

They do a very good job at Country Gardens! The staff here have been incredibly helpful and patient throughout the whole process, and really worked hard to help make the transition as easy as possible for my loved one. The care and the services they provide at Country Gardens really are a fantastic deal for the price, and the availability for shared room rates were a huge factor in our decision. My only complaint is that the common area in the Alzheimer's care wing seems a little small, otherwise we are completely satisfied!

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for taking the time to give us such nice feedback. We are honored to have your loved one as one of our residents and we will continue to work hard to meet and exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback on our memory care area as well. Please keep the feedback coming!

Relieved we found this gem!

My sister seems very happy with her new chapter in life at Country Gardens. The staff is dedicated, friendly and highly professional. The house is nice, has a homey feel and is well cared for. The only small complaint from my sister is with regard to the food. There are some good meals and some not so good ones.

Shelley Hamner

We are so happy that your sister is enjoying her new home at Country Gardens. We are thrilled to be able to have her as one of our residents. We will continue to work hard to make her happy here.

When the time is right, Country Gardens Senior Living will be our family's choice for our loved one!

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know if we can ever help you!

Awesome Place!

My Grandmother is a resident. It is clean, the care is TOP NOTCH. The workers at Country Garden truly care for the residents and do everything they can to make them comfortable. My Grandmother was concerned there would be abuse of some kind but her fears were put to rest the first days! I love this place and the workers the only change I would make are more activities on the days when the activities director is off, they tend to get bored easily on those days and they need a cook who gives them more of a variety of foods. They get three meals a day but the residents regularly complain about how bad the food is.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for telling us about your experience at Country Gardens. We are honored to have your Grandmother as one of our residents. We will continue to work had to make improvements that make all of our residents happy in their home with us.

Nice looking place overall

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. Overall I thought they did a good job here, the facility had a nice homey feel. I liked that the rooms were not cookie cutter duplicates of one another. The facility didn't seem as well maintained as some of the others I have seen, but they were going through a change of management and I believe that was something they were working on.

Blessed to be a part of the Country Gardens Family!

Words are not adequate to describe how blessed we feel to be a part of the Country Gardens family. My mom, age 87, has been there now for two months. Making this move from her private residence to assisted living was not an easy one for her and was many months in the making. She fought it vehemently. But when it became clear to her that she could no longer live on her own, she agreed to move 4 hours from her home to join me (her daughter) here in the Atlanta area. After extensive research, I decided that Country Gardens was the place for her.

The initial process with Scott, the Director, and all the staff was so smooth. Everyone was extremely helpful and welcoming to both Mom and myself. That warmth and helpfulness has not waned at all since her arrival there. She quickly began making new friends and to this day so appreciates the professional, thorough, and loving care she receives. The staff is very diligent to keep me, as Mom's primary caregiver, up to date on Mom's status and needs. Mom feels such security in their presence, attentiveness and response to every need, regardless of what that need entails.

Country Gardens provides a wide range of activities for their residents.

Bottom line is, my Mom adjusted much more easily and quickly than I had anticipated and feels like she is "home" now. I even feel at home when I go visit her. Even though her room is relatively small, it is so very comfortable for her. The entire facility is consistently kept extremely clean, and both the outside and inside of the facility are well maintained. It is beautiful in appearance as well, both inside and out.

My Mom is very particular where her food is concerned, and she has had nothing but positive things to say about meals at Country Gardens and the attentiveness of the dining room staff.

We are extremely pleased with this Assisted Living facility in every regard. Both my Mom and myself can recommend it highly without any reservation. Thank you, Scott and staff at Country Gardens for making a comfortable home for my Mom!

Staff seem ready to help. T...

Staff seem ready to help. The patients are cared for and seem content. The facility is clean and neat.

We’re real happy with it.

We have no complaints. Everyone is just so nice and helpful. I haven’t been able to try the food yet, but she loves it so far. She is doing way better at this home. We had her at another community but she’s doing much better here. There is a place for residents to go outside. We’re real happy with it.

I would definitely refer anyone to them.

They were great. They were real good to me there. I would definitely refer anyone to them.

Very closeknit environment....

Very closeknit environment. Residents seem to look out for one another. Ms. Bah answered all of my questions and was very helpful.

Absolutely AMAZING

I love them, the staff, they are so loving and so caring. They are amazing, the communication is excellent between them and us, anything that happens they pick up the phone and let you know and we want to be hands on so its great. They go out of their way to accomodate my dad, he's had some hard time and they really have gone out of their way. The dementia unit is very small, not many rooms, its a small wing but its a small facility as well and I think they're able to give a little bit more one on one care because of that. The only thing that I would like to see improved is for the dementia unit to have a make over, but they can only do what they can with the funds they're given. I cannot say enough good about them, every nurse I talk to is more than willing to talk to me, they're doing everything they can, I have no doubt about that.

Very nice.

Very nice.

Toured with director. Very nice. Will...

Toured with director. Very nice. Willing to work with the budget I have. Staff is very friendly and remembered me. Room I want is to much but room available for my budget is a shared but the larger of the 2 rooms. Security devices in place.

Country Garden Assisted Living Community is located on 10 beautiful landscaped acres in Muskogee, Oklahoma. We offer professional and loving care to seniors in there aging years. We are known for having a staff of caring Certified Medical Aides and Certified Nurses Aides available 24 hours a day for any need that may arise. Services at Country Meadows Assisted Living Community provide an advanced atmosphere to meet the needs of each resident. We provide three nutritious meals a day that will keep everyone happy. Our dedicated staff will do light housekeeping weekly and laundry service. Our Senior Citizens will receive basic cable, a daily fitness program and scheduled transportation if needed. To maintain your independence we have emergency call boxes and pull switches. Independent and assisted living amenities include an activity center, a beauty and barber shop, a game and TV room, a library, a mail center and a multi-purpose room. We strive to keep everyone happy and active. Our staff will encourage your friends and family to visit often and join in on your activities. To enjoy life to itÆs fullest and remain independent, call us today to have a tour of our friendly home.