Arbor Terrace Peachtree City - Peachtree City, GA

Just not bright enough needs some updating

The staff gave a wonderful tour of the community. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. It just was not as bright and did not provide the comfortable feel we were looking for in a community for my mother-in-law. Even the residents that we spoke with during our tour felt it needed some dates but they still liked living there.

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your comments. We are always looking at ways to improve our community and our services so we appreciate your feedback. Tami Cumings, Senior Vice President of Sales

Very nice place!

I'm very pleased with how things have turned out at Arbor Terrace! The staff here is friendly and professional, and I've really been impressed with how present and available they are. There's always someone ready to help if you need anything! The facility itself is clean and well kept, and they do a great job looking out for the residents.

It was clean and the staff was friendly.

I toured here when I was looking for options. It was clean and the staff was friendly. All the places we looked at were pretty comparable, and it ultimately came down to location.

They Made Everything Easy

I think everything they have done has been good, and I can't think of anything they need to improve on so far. They have made everything really easy and have followed through the entire time, with getting my mom moved in and with any questions or concerns we might have had.

You can't go wrong choosing Arbor Terrace

This is my third month living at Arbor Terrace and I couldn't be more pleased. The apartment is lovely and conveniently arranged. The staff is friendly and just can't do enough for you. Everyone is helpful and are pleasant and always smiling. The thing that amazed me most is how everyone from the person at the front desk to the dining room staff to the maintenance people all know your name!!
The food is very good and all of the dining room staff do their best to please you. They will even bring your meal to your apartment if you are not feeling up to coming to the dining room!
There are plenty of activities to keep you busy all day if you wish or you can relax by the pool or watch one of the many movies that are shown in the media room on a large screen.They will help you adapt your apartment to make it truly your home. i had a chandelier that had sentimental value to me,and they said ,"Sure,we'll put it up for you"That is the helpful and kind attitude that I have found to be part of the reason that I feel"at home" at Arbor Terrace.
So,if you decide to leave your home,for whatever reason, you couldn't find a better place to move than here. On holidays there are special activities ,like the barbecue we had on the Fourth of July. and your family is always welcome here. My daughter and granddaughters are here often,and my grandson spent last weekend with me. They all love to come here. My grandson thinks I live in "a luxury hotel!!!"
We have "Happy Hour" in the Club Room twice a week and entertainment on one of them.
There are health advantages to living here also such as a PhysicalTherapist and Occupational Therapist that treat you right here so you don't have to travel. There is also a supervised gym,a library,Bingo,Bridge and other games you may be interested in. So if you are bored or lonely here,it is of your choice.
I love living at Arbor Terrace and I think you will too!

Friendly, accommodating staff

Although I haven't had a chance to move in yet due to some unforeseen circumstances, so far my experience with Arbor Terrace has been a good one. They've were a huge help throughout the whole touring and sign-up process, They continue to stay in touch with me, and they've been very accommodating as we work things through getting ready for the move in!

Arbor Terrace - The right place for both parents

We recently placed both my mother and father in Arbor Terrace in Peachtree CIty Georgia. This was done after a long search with help from A Place for Mom. I am pleased to say that all the children are very pleased with Arbor Terrace. This is the only place we all felt like it was the right place for our parents. Excellent staff, accomodations, activities and food service. We would not have found this place without help from A Place for Mom.

Safe and Sound

I like the safety, staff, the beautiful surroundings. Maintenance is prompt and efficient. I enjoy all of the activities. My fellow residents are very interesting and have had impressive careers. The two people who make all of the difference here at Arbor terrace are: Darry Welch and Rosemary. Darry just loves all of us and Rosemary keeps things running with tact and sensitivity. My husband and I are 90 years old and these years have been eased tremendously by living at Arbor Terrace. Our activities director is also fantastic: Leslie DeLoach. One of the most important things is that our children can rest easy knowing we are safe and sound.

exceptional service

Our first impressions with Arbor Terrace Peachtree City has been excellent. My parents have only been there about a week, but so far it has been a great experience.

One thing that really stood out is how super nice and friendly everyone there was. Any time any of us had any questions, everyone went out of their way to answer it or to find the answer for us. It has really been exceptional service.

Arbor Trace plus The Medic-Maids is A Perfect Combination

My mom lives here and loves it! The best part is there are many resources in this area to help with everyday things for her. We use The Medic-Maids for her senior care services. They are outstanding and so personable. The have better pricing than any one else in the area. The combination of both is a blessing.

We visited this place last ...

We visited this place last Thurs. when they had their open house. Very nice. I think I could be happy there but I don't think we can afford it. Theres a place south of Peachtree City that we are going to investigate maybe after the first of the year.

Poor Quality of Food

I think it's overpriced. I don't take part in any of the activities. There's plenty but I'm just not interested. The food service is great but the quality of the food is not. The menu is very repetetive. For breakfast there is one cereal that is sugar free. Everything else has sugar. They obviously don't spend enough money on the quality of the food. I have an apartment that is really nice. The accommodations are to my liking. I can do what I want.

Swimming Pool

We chose Towne Club because they have a swimming pool and the staff is really friendly. If I could give friendliness 6 out of 5 I would. The swimming pool is nice and the community really has a resort like feeling to it. It is a very relaxing atmosphere. They offer two bedroom two bathroom apartments, which no body else in the area does that. The community is really beautiful the way they have it decorated and landscaped. What took us to Towne Club was the fact they have a swimming pool and when we visited everything else just sealed the deal. It is costly but you do get what you pay for and feel like it’s a very good value.

We loved the Towne Club. There wasn't...

We loved the Towne Club. There wasn't anything that I did not like. The guide said that some of the people there were getting VA Benefits even though it was not yet assisted living. The key is that either one of us needs to be able to afford to stay there if we survive the other. It looks like on paper that we could, but it is not a for sure.

Arbor Terrace of Peachtree City offers quality, state-of-the-art senior care in Georgia's beautiful Peachtree City area. We provide the highest quality of senior living available. Every Arbor Terrace resident receives unique and personalized care and attention tailored to where they are and what they need most.