Heritage of Peachtree - Peachtree City, GA

Mom's New Home

We recently moved our 97 year old mother into Heritage. Initially she was very reluctant to go to assisted living but that changed once she visited Heritage. The facility itself is top notch - nice size apartments and all the common areas are very well maintained. But what really sold our mom on Heritage was the staff. They are wonderful and it is obvious that they truly enjoy working with seniors. From top to bottom I can't say enough about how professional, friendly, caring and loving they all are!

SLC Midwest

We are so glad that you had a great experience with our staff. All of our staff are a part of the Heritage of Peachtree family. We will pass on your kind words.

So blessed they are in our lives

Moving Mom to Heritage was the hands-down the best decision our family has made. Mom just turned 101 years young and has lived in Heritage for over 3 years. This sounds like such a simple statement. It doesn't begin to account for all the caring and love both she and we have received from ALL the staff there. Heritage is small enough to be cozy and accessible, but large enough that there is always a nook to be found for a quiet chat.
I can't begin to say enough about the quality of care and attention Mom receives. The activities offered span a great range of physical and mental abilities. Her age and physical condition precluded some participation, but there are still plenty she can do that keep her interested.
The genuine love and care for all the residents shines through in every interaction. They are responsive to all requests, and they don't hesitate to make suggestions when needs are observed. We are so blessed they are part of our lives.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your review; we appreciate your confidence in us and we’re proud to provide a 5-star experience for our residents and families!

A Great Place for seniors who need more care.

My dad lived at Heritage of Peachtree for 3 1/2 years. Until
he needed to move to a memory unit at an other facility.
Dad was very happy at Heritage - He had his own apartment - which was more than adequate for his needs. Dad loved the attention he got from the Resident Attendants, support staff, and management and from other residents.

All the staff were very kind and caring and good problem -solvers. The senior staff always kept me up to date on issues that needed a visit to his doctor.

Having dad live at Heritage was the best decision we ever made for dad's care. Heritage is really a very special place.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your father's personal experience in our community; we appreciate your review and are so pleased to hear that your father had a great experience living at Heritage of Peachtree!

Best kept secret in Peachtree City area

Heritage of Peachtree is the best kept secret in the Peachtree City area. This was the perfect facility for my mother, the staff was by far the most hands on and attentive I have seen in any assisted living facility. It is a smaller more intimate atmosphere with a director and nursing staff that have been there for more than 20 years. That speaks volumes for the way of facility is run. They make sure they get to know each and every resident personally. My mother said "I wish I had come here 5 years sooner". From the director to the maintenance staff this is a first class facility for senior living.

SLC Midwest

Diane, thank you for sharing your personal experience in our community; we appreciate your feedback!

Heritage of Peachtree Endorsement

Please allow me the opportunity to submit a glowing recommendation for Heritage of Peachtree, located in Peachtree City, Georgia. I believe Heritage of Peachtree would make a great addition for your love one as it is for my mom.

When it comes to assist-living facilities numerous providers talk a lot but Heritage of Peachtree makes it happen. At first, I was skeptical of this facility but after visiting and engaging with personnel my suspicions were alleviated. I can confirm that this assisted living is definitely the place for my mom. They have enabled me to spend quality time instead of fretting about my mom being frustrated, irritated or with health matters due to an unfavorable environment.

The entire personnel from the administrators down do an excellent job and are always knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, and accommodating. Mom and I are satisfied with the performance of staff for they make this place exceptional. They truly care about the residents as they would their own families and the facility is always immaculate. With manicured grounds and updated accommodations, it is obvious thought went into designing and developing this place. It is not the typical cookie cutter building but a home built with character just like my mom. This charming home is abound with daily activities from individuals to group participation mingling with interaction from staff and residents.

The location of Heritage of Peachtree is conveniently located to medical facilities and other amenities. Please remember this place when you are considering a place for your love one. You will not be disappointed.

Grateful

My mother is 94 and has lived at Heritage for 6 years. The best thing about Heritage is their staff, especially the senior leadership. They are very professional and have much valuable experience in caring for the elderly. This is very helpful as I navigate this season of life with my mother.

Very impressed. Director and some of the staff have been there 10-19 years. Large foyer and lounge rooms. One model only. Small bedroom for a couple. Lovely grounds. Friendly Great for 1 person.

Best Care, Service and Value

When selecting a place for Mom or Dad remember it's about the genuine care and sincere attention that will be provided. After trying several locations on the south side, we found Heritage of Peachtree. Wished we found Heritage earlier! Don't be impressed with the other location "facilities". What you'll experience is high Staff and Management turnover! Heritage is staffed by excellent caregivers! When you visit, ask "How long have they've been employed and why they chose to stay?
It all starts with [name removed], Executive Director. Over the years, she has assembled an excellent staff. [name removed], Nursing Director, leads by example. She is all over the facility, ensuring your loved one is being cared for as if they were in your home! Unlike many other facilities, Heritage communicates instructions well so all staff CNA's hear the same instructions by private earpiece.
Others worth noting are: [name removed], Business Office Mgr. [Name removed], Mgr. Dining Services, [Name removed], Program Coordinator who keeps everyone busy with daily activities.
The staff at Heritage of Peachtree is the #1 reason you should choose to have your loved one reserve a suite and join the "cozy" family lifestyle of Heritage.
After visiting the rest, come see the very best at Heritage of Peachtree, 1967 Hwy.54 West, Peachtree City.
Call and make your appointment today. Tel: [removed].

Professional and knowledgeable Service

My mother is a widow and had been living alone for many years. At 96 years old and several falls, I knew it was time to look for help.
Looking at 7 different Assisted Living places in the area, I
was feeling very discouraged. Upon touring Heritage, I knew this would be her new home.
Mother went in kicking and screaming because we had taken away all of her independence and away from her house and beautiful flowers. After only 2 weeks, she was fine and loved everyone there.
I cannot say enough about the caring and professional people there. Each and every person there is personal for them. Activities are designed for their age and love to see all the smiles that it brings. I never have to worry any more, as I know she is in the best place and it's her home.

Husbands stay in Heritage

Heritage of Peachtree is a top of the line run Assisted Living center. Everyone there seems to be happy and communicate with one another well. My husband has been there almost 2 years and I have no complaints. He gets what he wants to eat each day from a menu in the dinning hall. ( cooked the way he wants it) So many fun activities to keep all the tenants busy each day. I can rest as ease at home knowing a very loving trained caregiver/nurse is watching him and making sure his needs are met. Getting into Heritage of Peachtree in Peachtree City, GA would be a plus for anyone's loved one.

[name removed]

SLC Midwest

Janet, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! We appreciate your review of our community and we're honored to provide care for your husband.

Great care and great facility!

My Mother has lived at Heritage for 8 months now and she is very satisfied with the facilities and care she is given. What attracted us to Heritage was the friendly and courteous staff who show a genuine compassion and care that can only come from a sincere calling to work in this role. They are available for any assistance needed but are not overly insistent to help which is important for my Mother who has a very independent spirit.

The facilities are clean and comfortable with a home atmosphere. The dining hall is conveniently located to all rooms and the healthy meals are excellent. The building is situated on one level which makes it very easy for my Mother to navigate around on her walker. The apartments offer a large bathroom with pocket door. Also, the barrier free showers are large and safe, The bedroom adjoins the bath and a living room for entertaining guests. There is easy maneuverability within the apartment.

There are always activities going on and she can participate in as many as she would like to. A printed schedule is given each week as well as menus.
We are very pleased with the care at Heritage at Peachtree. It is a great comfort to know that my Mother is safe and well taken care of.

Wonderful place to live

My mother enjoyed the wonderful services that Heritage offers. When choosing a home for yourself or your loved one, you never know how the care of the staff will be until you experience it first hand. I am happy to say we witnessed day after day how terrific the entire staff at Heritage is. They could not be more caring and loving. The value and services cannot be beat!

Exceptional Care

My mother has lived at Heritage of Peachtree for over two years. Every person on staff goes above and beyond to make living at Heritage comfortable and safe. Their care and respect for the residents makes Heritage feel like home. The facility is very clean and the food is delicious. Since it is all on one level, all activities are easily accessible. My mother and I are extremely grateful to find a place that exceeds our expectations and takes care of all my mother's needs.

SLC Midwest

Jim, thank you for sharing your confidence in us. We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that your mother is enjoying her home here at Heritage Peachtree!

My Mom loves Heritage

This is hands down the best facility in Peachtree City. My Mom has lived here for 2 1/2 years. Before that time she lived in the newest facility in town and was very unhappy there and was not receiving the care that she needed. My Dad lived in two other facilities in town and even though they were newer, he did not receive the care he needed and the experiences were marginal.

My Mom selected Heritage because of the warm people that would be her caregivers and it was a relaxed, homey and comfortable environment. This has been the best time of her life as she has had more love, attention and TLC than ever before. The care givers here are outstanding and [Removed] the Manager and [Removed] the Nursing Director are hands on, involved and engaged in every aspect of the daily activities. Every person is respected and they get to know the likes and dislikes and individual personalities. The dining experience is very good and the meals are great. [Removed] the Chef is wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about these wonderful Angels at Heritage.

Best home away from Home

Heritage is the best home away from home! When you walk into Heritage you feel comfortable and at home. The staff is friendly and go the extra mile to assist their residents. The food is good and offer a variety of choices each meal. The facility is clean and well cared for. The gardens and porches are well cared for and gives the residents beautiful places to sit and visit or just relax. The nurses and their staff provide excellent care and call the family with concerns or questions. The services for the residents include housekeeping, laundry, daily checks throughout the day , daily activities, outings, church and Bible studies, We are so pleased that Heritage had a room available when we were looking for a place for Mom.

SLC Midwest

Lyn, thank you so much for sharing your review of Heritage Peachtree. We appreciate your confidence in us and we are delighted that your mom is enjoying her home here with us!

Making a difference!

They have been completely awesome here. Mom has made some major changes thanks to the service that they have provided. I can not say enough about the community. The food is top quality and that was a big problem for mom in her last place. She loves the food now and is eating 3 solid meals a day. Mom is also starting to socialize with the other residents.

The very first time I walked into Heritage I knew it was different than most other assisted living homes I had visited. The staff treats every resident with the utmost respect and dignity! They genuinely care about their residents! The food is very good, and the proportions are great! The entire facility stays clean at all times. I have never pushed the call button without an immediate response! You're loved one will be treated and cared for like family! I would highly recommend Heritage of Peachtree to all my friends and family! Thank you Heritage Staff for caring and loving so much!

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have gone at Heritage of Peachtree! It's a well kept, clean, nice looking place. The staff have all been very very friendly, and they appear to take great care of the residents. They just do a great job overall here!

My mother-in-law recently moved in He...

My mother-in-law recently moved in Heritage of Peachtree and couldn't be happier!

Nice looking place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a nice looking community, and it is definitely something we would have considered for our loved one. I wasn't a fan of the pricing structure here, I preferred the all-inclusive pricing of some other communities we toured.

Heritage takes care of my family like they are their own!

I am so glad we found Heritage when we needed a place for my parents. My parents are quite happy here and I'm happy with them there too. The office staff really worked with us to transition my parents here from another facility and were helpful and flexible to our needs. I'm really glad we choose this place for them!

There are always activities for my dad, who's very social, and my mom gets great care too. It's been a while now, and my parents feel very 'at home' at Heritage. Their apartment is a good size and well maintained. It feels quite homey and comfortable.

Heritage has a great staff-I truly believe that the care staff cares for my parents-they are affectionate and genuine. My parents have some medical issues and these have been handled really well. I've been made aware of things as they happened, but it's been taken handled-the medical staff really does what needs to be done! In other words, if my parents have an issue, yes, I'm called and aware of it, but Heritage already has the game plan in place and is able to take care of it. I can choose another option, but to be honest, they had the right game plan set to put in place.

Another thing I really like about the staff is that they treat my parents as adults-they listen to them and ask for their input on things. Sometimes people forget that these folks lasted many years on their own just fine. They aren't children, they are fully grown and functional adults that just need life to be a bit easier.

The facility is really nice. It's well maintained, and quite accessible. I've eaten with my parents on several occasions and the food is pretty tasty and fresh. It doesn't taste like a school lunch but a meal from home.

I recommend Heritage highly for anyone that needs care for their family in this area.

Wonderful Care

My Grandmother, 95, has been living here for 2 1/2 years. The facility is not brand new, but it is clean and well maintained. The rooms are larger than most I've visited and are a bedroom & living room suite type.
The BEST part about Heritage is the people that work there! They make all the difference in the world!
My grandmother receives lots of extra care as well as medicine management. It is such a relief to know she is getting the care she deserves!

personnel are superb The facility is...

personnel are superb The facility is great, but the outstanding staff/personnel/aides are the best.

A taste of Southern Hospitality! Located just minutes from Atlanta, our community is convenient to shopping and cultural events. Our residents enjoy an active lifestyle that encourages independence, creativity, and wellness. Our community offers graduated levels of care with a home-like atmosphere and peace of mind. Please call for a tour and complimentary lunch. You'll see that Heritage of Peachtree is a one-of-a-kind retirement community!