Palms (Gardens) of Lake Spivey - Lake Spivey, GA

Mom In Law In Good Hands

My mother in law is doing very well since her move to this community. We do feel comfortable with her move here. We know she is safe, and in good hands. The only concern we have had is the cleaning lady's that come to clean her apartment. I feel they should just jump right in, and do the cleaning without asking what needs to be done. Other than that issue the staff is fine. There are nice activities offered for the residents. We are satisfied with this community, and we would recommend it.

Very nice, and upscale community!

Review of the Palms at Lake Spivey

I was totally impressed with Palms gardens the Sales Rep [Removed] was outstanding. Not only did she follow up she walked me through the registration process.
My Mother has a room the closest to the dinning room and is getting excellent medical care. Everything they promised and more has been delivered. The staff is very attentive.
Love the place.
daughter of Ann

I love it!

The staff here has been real good to me. I like that they offer transportation to where I need to go. They also have many activities that I enjoy like the art class and the bingo that they do. The food is good for the most part. The community and my apartment are always clean.

Could not have asked for a better place!

I would recommend this community. The staff at this community is unbelievable. Everyone has been so nice to us and we could not have asked for nicer people. I do not care for the food though. The community is clean and the housekeeping does a beautiful job with my apartment. There is always something to do at Palms as it is a very active community.

Cheerful Community

Our tour of this facility was a good one. We really enjoyed the cheerful atmosphere this community has. The staff was welcoming and very happy. This community was just a little to far for our families. Other than that issue, everything went great. We enjoyed our toured.

Happy new home !

This is an excellent facility for loved ones ! Our family is thrilled with it and our Mom is happy!

food is excellent

We have only been at The Palms at Lake Spivey a few months but we already love it. We really hope it continues this way. We have heard the food is excellent. The only thing that needs improvement is the facility is not handicap accessible enough. There are stairs everywhere and this makes it difficult for many residents to get around safely. Adding more ramps would be very beneficial to an already excellent place.

Very pleased!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at The Palms at Lake Spivey! It's a nice looking place, the people here are all very friendly, and my love one really seems to enjoy it. We are entirely satisfied!

Great facility!
Staff is friendly and conscientious. Residents are with it! It didn't seem like "Heavens waiting room". Lots of activities for seniors and grandchildren can visit to enjoy the pool.
Overall great place to live.

Finally, a great place for Mom!

Fantastic place for my Mom, the staff was knowledgeable and very friendly. The process was quick and the management was very understanding to my needs.

Wonderful place!

They do a wonderful job at The Palms at Lake Spivey, it's like night and day from where we were before. The community is absolutely beautiful, and they've got all sorts of walk paths and even a rose garden. The staff here are friendly and helpful, and they've got all sorts of activities to keep everyone entertained. They also do a great job with the food here, lots of choices, and it is fresh and made on site! I highly, highly recommend this place!

Happy with selection

My father has been living at the Palms at Lake Spivey for two months and he seems very content. He was agitated initially with the idea of moving to an assisted living facility but made the adjustment almost immediately. The facility is very clean and the staff is nice and very professional. My father is really happy with the meals. We are extremely happy with our selection of The Palms at Lake Spivey.

A Wonderful Senior Community

Upon entering The Palms you feel like your entering a very nice apartment complex and since our visit was in December everyone was a flitter decorating, but not to busy to stop and greet us. Our coordinator was very friendly, took us on a tour, had a complimentary lunch in their dining room. The food was excellent and the staff all very friendly. Dad decided that we really didn't need to look any further. He qualified for the Independent section and the do have an assisted living section as well. Some of the amenities are laundry service (small fee), room service (when you don't feel like going to the dining room), weekly house cleaning, trips to Walmart, various grocery stores several times a week, barber/beautician onsite, a wood shop, beautiful pool with several grills, outdoor kitchen. The apartments are very roomy and set up perfect with walk in shower, big windows and have been kept up. Dad is not overly social, but they have bingo, dances and many opportunities to have fun. They also offer discounts for Veterans and Delta retirees. The location is secluded, close to the interstate , doctors, and shopping. The Palms also accept pets and have plenty of places to walk them. I am so relieved to have found Dad a place all his own.

Happy with overall services

They have physical therapists and hair salons. It's a lovely place. they have great food and shuttle services to local stores. It's a beautiful place. My dad stays here. We are very happy with the overall services.

It was fine

They have a lot of activities. I live in another state so I am not able to give very much information but from I saw it was fine.

We love this place!

Very helpful and super sweet. Helped our Mom feel loved and right at home!!!

I think they have been doing a good job so far.

I think they have been doing a good job so far. Everyone is very friendly, and they all have a smile on their face when they greet me. I am glad I did this. This was the best value of all the places I looked at.

Great Community

My loved ones have really enjoyed living here. They love the location and feel very safe and secure. They live independently live within the community, so they do not need many of the care services offered. There is a great open atmosphere that allows residents to socialize with different types of events and gatherings. There are also transportation options to the local doctor's offices and grocery stores. They also love the food! Worth checking out!

I was very impressed with t...

I was very impressed with the facility and the activities. Alana was extremely helpful and kind.

Wonderful place!

This is a wonderful place! My loved one lived here for over two years before we needed to move her due to increasing care needs. I wish we could have kept her here but unfortunately she started having more serious memory care issues than they were able to handle. Everyone here was so friendly and so caring! They did a great job with the activities and keeping the residents entertained and engaged!

It was a nice place.

We chose it because of the presentation. It was a nice place. She just wasn't ready for this type of living. It was clean and the people were friendly. They had activities if she had chosen to participate, but she just wasn't partaking in the opportunities to join in.

Very professional and knowl...

Very professional and knowledgeable staff. Wonderful environment. Ms. Conner was very helpful and provided me with very useful information.

very nice,very clean,would ...

very nice,very clean,would love to chose this one

Offer Full Apartments

We chose this community because it was the only assisted living community that offered a full apartment rather then just a room or two. My parents moved into a full two bedroom apartment and they are really enjoying themselves. I have had lunch with my parents many times and each time the food is really good and full of flavor. The community is really beautiful lots of shrubbery, flowers and trees around the community. I would highly recommend this community.

The place was gorgeous. We ...

The place was gorgeous. We like it a lot. It has moved to number one on our list.

This is a beautiful facility. The ro...

This is a beautiful facility. The rooms and apartments are spacious in comparison to other places I researched. There have been recent staff turnovers with staff members leaving that my mother had formed relationships with. That has been unsettling for her. Also the caregivers are friendly and helpful but are not invested in the residents care. They do all or almost all that is asked of them. They do not use their own initiative, however. As the residents care needs increase the cost of care increases dramatically. I would say if a resident has only the need for their medications to be supervised and cannot cook this is an excellent place. The facilities are lovely and there are many activities offered. If a resident needs more invested care and if the need for coordinated communication between the staff and caregivers concerning the resident is needed this may not be the place for them.

My mom thought this was a beautiful f...

My mom thought this was a beautiful facility and liked what they offered. She does not like the apartment feeling. She would prefer entrance to be more direct/private. The location is further south than she would like to be. The cost is more than she would like to pay out as well.

This place is paradise it's like a va...

This place is paradise it's like a vacation Resort...I wanted to live there myself...the staff was extra nice and the tour was just wonderful.....

Best yet. Won't make promo as still ...

Best yet. Won't make promo as still not sure.

Ideally situated minutes from downtown Atlanta, The Palms at Lake Spivey is Located just off Interstate 75 in Lake Spivey, Georgia. A cozy community located in between Stockbridge and Jonesboro. Enjoy resort style, all inclusive living here at The Palms at Lake Spivey. We will keep you busy with the latest in entertainment and activities. Our activities director will make life fun and easy by scheduling activities throughout the week. Whether your interests are in sports and fitness, art and literature, social, education, technology or some other special hobby…. The Palms at Lake Spivey will provide the ideal community for your active enjoyment. Come join us for Bingo,Happy Hour or come try out our Bistro.