Avita of Newburyport - Newburyport, MA

Fantastic

The staff take good care of the residents. The residents do not want for anything. The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. The community is clean and they offer some nice activities. I would highly recommend this community.

Northbridge Companies

Thank you so much for your glowing review!

A lovely community

This is a wonderful community and we would have chosen this community, however I did not think mom was ready for their level of memory care. The people I met were nice and the community was clean.

Northbridge Companies

Thank you for your kind words! We do wish you and your mother well.

Great place!

I can't say enough good things about Avita of Newburyport, it's just been an excellent experience overall! They do an incredible job, they're such a nice group of people. The staff here really go out of their way to make sure the people come in feel welcome and at home. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and they do a great job looking out for the people who live here! I highly recommend them!

Northbridge Companies

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We truly appreciate all the kind words :)

Very nice place

Things have gone well so far with Avita of Newburyport, we're very pleased with them! It's a nice looking place, the people are friendly, and they take excellent care of the residents.

Northbridge Companies

Thanks for such an awesome review :)

Everything is going okay so far.

We recently moved in here. Everything is going okay so far. It's really clean, and the staff is pretty friendly. I can't really comment on the care services yet, as it is a little too soon to tell. So far, no major complaints though.

Northbridge Companies

We're happy to hear everything is going well! If you need anything at all, feel free to ask.