The Residence at Riverbend - Ipswich, MA

Care for mom and dad

I toured this community for care for my parents. The menu was appealing. They would have offered my parents activities if they would have moved into this community. The food menu was appealing. They community was nice. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Very luxurious. Saleswomen were very nice and friendly. Too pricey for our budget.

Too pricey, but great location, friendly, and nice views

Outstanding Community

This is an amazing community, they are caring for my mother very well. She has adjusted very well to this community. This is brand new community, so everything is very nice and clean. They have an excellent staff here, they have gone above and beyond for us. She stays very busy with all the activities, they offer many. I've tired some of the meals, the food is very good. They are providing her with great care. I would highly recommend this community. This is a great community.

simply wonderful!

The staff at The Residence at Riverbend is simply wonderful! They are very kind to my mother. It is a very friendly place. The food is great as well.

The one recommendation I would make would be to take the memory care residents out on more fiend trips. They do seem a little confined and I think it would help them if they were able to get out more.

That is the only area for improvement that I can think of. Other than that, everything has really been great and I would highly recommend them.

The Residence at Riverbend, located at 149 County Road in Ipswich, MA, is the community’s only Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care residence for area seniors. With two decades of senior housing experience, we offer our residents and their families the peace of mind they are looking for, while providing an active, stimulating community full of life, laughter and friendship.

Our Reflections Memory Care neighborhood is renowned for its approach, and benefits from our collaboration with Brigham & Women’s Hospital, McLean Hospital and Harvard Medical School. Experience true relaxation and care at Ipswich’s finest senior community!