Brookdale Danvers - Danvers, MA

Brookdale Danvers - Danvers, MA has yet not published prices.

[Name removed] and Everyone at Brookdale made you feel at ease, even the residents of the community were very friendly. The surroundings were not only clean but very nicely decorated. The dining hall has alternative food if whats on the menu is not to the residents liking. The residents apartments are impeccable. Nice tan carpets, ample closet space. I'm most pleased with Brookdale than any of the other 5 places we visited.

Staff was super all were very friendly and you could sense that they form a great community. Our tour was well planed and mom was able to see many of the types for apt that they offer.

A little older, but nice!

This seems to be a fairly nice facility. It is clean and the staff and residents are very friendly. Our main concern is that this facility has more of a nursing home feel than my loved one would have liked, but we had an overall good experience with this Brookdale location!

BROOKDALE - DANVERS IS THE PLACE TO BE

while I have only spent two nights here, I find the place very accommodating and friendly overall. The food is good quality and plentiful.
the attendants and maintenance people are eager to meet your requests and needs.
And most of all, the price is fair and reasonable compared to other places I looked at

BROOKDALE - DANVERS IS THE PLACE TO BE

while I have only spent tow nights here, I find the place very accommodating and friendly overall. The food is good quality and plentiful.

Brookdale was everything I was expecting it to be.
The units are nicely maintained. The staff appeared qualified and happy. The residents also. The location is perfect for us.

Really Good Care

My dad loves this community! He is familiar with the area and drives to places he needs and finds his way back. They staff are on top of everything, no problems! I think the meals are fantastic too. The place is practically spotless. They are doing a great job here.

Brookdale of Danvers

Great Staff,good meals and pleasant surroundings give this Senior Living center great marks.

Good experience, so far

Our loved one has only been here a short time, but so far our experience has been a positive one. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the staff is friendly and professional and in general they do a good job looking out for the residents. We did have an issue with a very slow response time to our loved one's call button necklace one evening on a weekend, however.

Better Care

They could improve on making my cousin drink a little bit more water. He has a lot of dementia and he needs a lot of care and I just do not know if he is getting all the care that he should get from them.

Wonderful place!

We're very pleased by how things have turned out at Emeritus at Cherry Hill, they're doing a wonderful job! The people here are absolutely lovely, and they've really gone out of their way to make my Mom feel at home. She is very very happy here! I'd recommend them highly to anyone looking into senior care in the area!

Nice place, overall

I think they do an excellent job overall at this community. The staff here are friendly and responsive, and they really care about the residents and how best to take care of each of them as an individual. My loved one seems to have settled in well, he's made a friend and is keeping himself busy. It's a nice place, overall.

very helpful

We have not been there very long, but they have been very helpful in the time that we have been there. They are very responsive when I call and have any questions. It's been a good experience with Emeritus at Cherry Hill and I would recommend them.

Did not like what I saw during the tour

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one, and I was not impressed at all by what I saw here, I didn't even make it all the way through my tour. It seemed very unclean, the staff were not friendly, and it just did not seem like it had a good atmosphere overall.

Nice place, and good food!

Things have gone well so far at Emeritus at Cherry Hill! It's a clean, well kept community, and the staff have all been very helpful and very friendly! They also do a great job with the food, she has had nothing but good things to say about it!

Very nice place!

Overall we have been very pleased with Emeritus at Cherry Hill! They made everything very easy for him when he was moving in, and went out of their way to help him get settled in. The community itself is clean and well kept, and the staff have all been very friendly. They take good care of their residents, and seem to have a good amount of activities going on to keep everyone entertained. They also do a great job with the food!

Was not impressed

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I wasn't too impressed with what I saw here. They didn't keep up on the cleaning nearly as well as some other communities we saw, and it seemed pricey for the level of service that they provided.

It seems that the have been in a flux, it seems to be taking a long time to get things set up, and it seems to be a struggle to get pictures hung, and things. I think it's the staffing, they could use more staffing. I think they could integrate new people a little better. It can be a little ciquey there. The food is pretty good. It is a good value, and I like the layout, it is good for walking. The executive director and office staff are all very nice, they really made the difference in my choice. They were very accommodating and they were very straight forward.

A Good Choice for Assited Living

Well organized, professional, helpful, and caring staff made this selection for assited living option and easy choice.

I am just waiting for my mo...

I am just waiting for my mom's long term care to be excepted. We put a deposit down. All 3 facilities we toured were all very nice & professional. And were described very well by my adviisor. Great job!

Great so far

We've had nothing but good experiences with them so far. The staff were very friendly, and during our tour we saw that they greet everyone by name, which was good to see. Everyone is very friendly, and the place is very clean.

Working out fine so far

Everything seems satisfactory at this place so far. It's clean, the staff are friendly, and it is priced well compared to other similar locations. Mom does not need much care, and does not participate in the activities, but those appear to be fine as well.
My one complaint is that the food is subpar, a lot of room to improve there.

This place seems to be for ...

This place seems to be for a higher level of care. it felt too small and not quite as welcoming to us.

Emeritus is a very friendly...

Emeritus is a very friendly, well run facility. Tara Jalbert is a great spokeswoman for the company. The residents I spoke with are happy, the apartments I saw are very attractive and there are a lot of scheduled opportunities for residents to participate in if they choose.

Wonderful place - very high on our li...

Wonderful place - very high on our list, no negatives.

Lots of people close to dining room; ...

Lots of people close to dining room; sitting and socializing. A little depressing here, but beautifully located; probably my last choice at this time.

Warm friendly staff & environment. G...

Warm friendly staff & environment. Great list of resident activities, good floor plan and nice apartments; No spend-down options.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.