Seasons of Danvers - Danvers, MA

Not the best attention to patience

Excellent care for mild dementia, staff is not attentive to each patient’s needs as they progress.

Great care for mom

We like the excellent care from the staff at this community for my mom. She is happy with the staff who are attentive and caring. The community is clean and she is happy with the nice variety of the menu. The activities are offered for her. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one for the great care and attention that is given

Northbridge Companies

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're so happy your mother is happy here at Seasons!

I am very happy with care for my father. The community is very clean. The meals are good and a lot of variety. He loves the nice activities and getting out of the community on small trips makes him very happy. We would highly recommend this nice community to other families for great care and value for a loved one.

Northbridge Companies

Thank you for your kind words!

They have a great motto!!

This is a beautiful community and we liked it. There is a garden in the center that the residents can enjoy. They do lock the outside doors but the residents can go wherever they want inside the community. They were not qualified to care for my loved and the resident care manager that completed the evaluation of her did not get it correct. She is anything but caring and this is how she trains her people. I would not suggest going there as long as this care manager is there.

Northbridge Companies

Thank you for your review, we're happy to live by our motto of live well, love life.

outstanding!