Avery House has been a perfect fit for my Mom.

My mother has been in Avery House for just over a month. There were a couple of small bumps in the road early on as we were transitioning, but everything smoothed out and is going well. It is a very nice facility, the staff are all very friendly and helpful, and I am very satisfied with the care that she is is getting.

Avery House has been a perfect fit for my Mom.

Review of Avery House, Dublin

Our family tried to find a step above normal nursing home care for our mother at a cost she could afford. She was receiving 24 hour private care in her home, but it was getting too expensive. Through Health Care Concierge, we were able to find the ideal compromise at the Avery House. The staff ratios, comfortable and family friendly environment, and excellent caregivers have created an ideal care situation. We no longer have to worry whether our mother is being taken care of. For those of us still raising families of our own and are not able to be the primary caregivers or be at a facility every day, the caregivers at Avery House provide that level of comfort. We wouldn’t have our mother any other place.

Appreciation for Avery House

We thought we had run out of choices with my 89 year old Mom afflicted with Alzheimer's till we found Avery House. The last 9 months of her life were made as pleasant as possible for us with the caring staff and overlook management. All were a huge help and comfort to me and my brother. Much appreciation!

very happy with them

Avery House is a private residence that is a home for five individuals with the need for memory or assisted care. Our resident to care giver ratio is 2 care givers to 5 residents during waking hours. Each resident is also assigned a personal nurse case manager to provide optimal health and wellness.

The home is nestled in the city of Dublin with a large yard and freshly planted fruit trees for future picking by residents. It has been completely remodeled to create an environment where residents can live with exceptional quality of life. A place where families can visit and be part of the vision that will be Avery House.

Avery House is nursed owned and operated by Tim Mills RN, BS, HCA and Mark Moore, Ortho Technician. Both owners combined have over 60 years experience in both clinical and leadership roles. Through their personal and professional experiences they have created an innovative memory care residence that consistently exceeds the expectations of the clients and families that they care for.

Avery House takes pride in the delectable meals it serves. Fresh fruits and vegetables are at the core of our menu. A variety of exquisite menus all home cooked meals and catered to each resident's liking.