Our Family Home at Longview Drive - Dublin, OH

Our Family Home has established a new standard for Alzheimer’s and dementia care built upon a desire for making each day the best it can be. We work tirelessly to create a home for those affected by Alzheimer’s or dementia that fosters connectivity and prioritizes their health and safety.

Located in the close-knit residential neighborhood in Dublin, Ohio, our Longview Drive home provides 24/7 care to up to five residents. Watch the birds or occasional deer pass by from the patio, play cards at the dining room table or enjoy a conversation with loved ones on the couch in the family room. Our homes allow our residents to keep living their lives.

Each home is designed to preserve the livelihood of our residents and our families. This approach has proven to increase levels of contentment, reduce dependence on medications and instill greater peace of mind for our families.

Set up a tour today to learn more about how our principles of quality care, livelihood and more good days may be the right fit for your loved one and you.

Care for Dad

This community gave me a good tour. The staff was nice and very friendly. They did have activities for my father. The environment was not what we were looking for at this time. The food seemed to be appealing. Others families should look at the over all community for what they need for a love one.

Kind considerate and professional care. Meets the resident’s individual needs. Placement selective to the individual home strong family support.

Staff friendly, helpful & very compassionate to patients!!

Our Family Home

My mother was so blessed to have been a resident in Our Family Home. The concept of having 4-5 people in a home setting was exactly what we were looking for after experiencing the institutional, non-personal overpriced conditions of most memory care facilities. The staff became family. The suburban setting is beautiful and comforting.

Our Family Home at Longview Drive

Excellent care! Clean, friendly, staff!

Our Family Home at Longview Drive

Fantastic place for loved ones. Staff very attentive. Clean house. very homey feeling. Residents very happy. I would never think twice about leaving my loved one here for care. My aunt lived here for 3 yrs. and I visited often.

Our Family Home

Excellent, compassionate care.
Warm, comfortable homes.
A very dignified way to live.

Faye Scott

Thank you for your kind words and we appreciate your support.

Faye Scott

Thank you for your kind words and we appreciate your support.

Review of Our Family Home at Longview Drive

My parents had been at 2 other sites. One we liked a lot and one we didn't enjoy. This by far was the best facility. Great ratio of residents to staff. Very good food - hot! - and served right to you. The staff could take the time needed to assist the residents, due to only 5 residents. Loved the homey feeling in the house. I would and have recommended Our Family Home to others.

My parent just moved to the Longview ...

My parent just moved to the Longview Drive home and my siblings and I are happy with the home. The aides are kind and helpful. I love that the residents get home cooked meals. We feel welcomed every visit.